MisterB's 2017 national run

weights back up to 195, got 7 weeks to cruise into nationals, I want to be the heaviest I can be so dropping the fat a little slower hopefully

you can see my legs grew a bit, lats are thicker, its a real big deal to see change, once you been doing this a long time you know a pound or two of muscle
is a big deal after the waters gone

Now we focus on nationals, time to win this thing!

Attachments

• NCC-me-1.webp
    NCC-me-1.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 70
three weeks today till the big show, i'm doing good , maybe ahead of schedule a bit

current drugs for those who like that stuff

100 mg tren A daily
600 mg mast e / week
400 mg mast P a week
test e 750 per week
test P 400 mg per week
50 mg anavar per day
50 mg winstrol per day
10 mg halo at bed
5 iu HGH (black top from TP)

food is basically chicken and rice/ fish and rice , turkey and rice right now.

hardest week i can remember, back hurts so much, GF is away ands i'm in peak week sweating my ass off, went to bed at 183.4 wake up 178, the sweating is overwhelming, dropping fat burners down a lot.
eating and drinking almost constantly, need to maintain a flow of protein / calories so i stay full and don't eat the muscle in this catabolic state, there is a new trick they use out in the desert but im not crazy to use cytadren without a docs supervision, so instead its two ashwagandha at night, seems to be effective in destroying some cortisol

How the fuck have I missed this thread?!!?

205 to 178...that's the part that always messes with my head. (Except for me, it's 195 to 170) It's that mental dog fight that I have to spend my energy on. The dieting and workouts are the easy part. Is it the same for you?

How the fuck have I missed this thread?!!?

205 to 178...that's the part that always messes with my head. (Except for me, it's 195 to 170) It's that mental dog fight that I have to spend my energy on. The dieting and workouts are the easy part. Is it the same for you?
TSizemoreyes the gym and drugs is easy part of this, eating is the 99% that needs focus, im dying lol

well i again ended up in third place, while i'm proud of my progress and the package i brought i was not able to make the 1/2 cut for IFBB pro.

looks like they moved some things around to make only 3 classes, so i had a guy in my group who was a class C but the shortest C 5'11-6.00' weight 200 in B group while I was 5.9 176 lbs

i was conditioned and improved my legs and lats and posing. i was basically the measuring stick for conditioning against 1 and 2 and spent the most time in thew center, sadly with 5 seconds to go i got moved left and into 3rd.

i will skip next year and just eat and train and rest

thats me in the 2nd place spot, left of center, black guy in 3rd spot ended up winning, the other white guy with great legs got 2nd

groupB.webp

I fucking hate when they alter the groups!!! They do it often...usually for time constraints or lack of competitors in a specific group.

When all is said and done, knowing you beat your previous appearance is the best you can hope for in an altered comp.

Way to go B!

thanks you T, the guy who won's posing was so horrible i didn't think they could possibly let him win... but Steve Winberg was calling the shots and he must like this guy. i'm not giving up, just going to be taking time to be more competitive the next time I show up .

Well im seriously hurt now, two weeks ago today i believe i ruptured the bicep tendon of the left arm at the elbow attachment (Distal rupture)
forearm bulged out and a loud snap sound followed by loss of strength with pain.
now i need an MRI to determine percentage of the tear, hoping for less than 50% and i just let it heal without surgery.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.