My 1st blood test...

These are my High readings... the ones that were flagged...

WBC 15.4 HIGH 3.4-10.8 x10E3/uL

Neutrophils (Absolute) 11.8 HIGH 1.4-7.0 x10E3/uL

Monocytes(Absolute) 1.1 HIGH 0.1-0.9 x10E3/uL

BUN 25 HIGH 6-20 mg/dL

BUN/Creatinine Ratio 25 HIGH 8-19

AST (SGOT) 41 HIGH 0-40 IU/L

Testosterone, Total, LC/MS 3226.0 HIGH 348.0-1197.0 ng/dL

Free Testosterone(Direct) >50.0 HIGH 9.3-26.5 pg/mL

Prolactin 15.4 HIGH 4.0-15.2 ng/mL

My Estrogen is kinda in the middle almost to a lower end....
Estradiol 16.8 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

So I got Caber and I'm dosing it at .50mg every 3 days. Is that good to bring my prolactin down? I was thinking of running it for a total of 3 weeks. I'm on 600mg of Test E/wk and just started running Proviron at 50mg/day in split doses. My AI dose is Aromasin at 12.5 ED. So what you think guys????

Anyone want to chime in on my 1st blood test results? I'm curious if I'm going about Caber the right way. Should I get a second blood test soon?

Like would this maybe have something to do with me blasting for exactly 1 yr???? Should I cruise soon and give my receptors a break? I know I need to cruise at some point soon.

I'm no doc .. but the BUN..creatinine etc. .. are all high ...would scare me... but I know just lifting can raise the creatinine numbers...so maybe nothing serious.... but a lot of bodybuilders and wrestlers etc.. have heart and kidney issues. . Been a lot die in their fifties. .. don't over stress those organs. Maybe someone with more medical knowledge than I will chime in....

and that prolactin needs to be fixed... I never run caber so no advice on dose.. but it should do it

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hopefully someone else can help me out and tell me what I can do next. I was also thinking of doing another blood test soon to check estrogen, prolactin, Thyroid, and my prostate. I think I might be freaking out over analyzing everything.... I'm doing to much reading online. Lol! My sex drive just isn't the same after dropping the Tren Ace a couple months ago. I just took my 3rd Caber dose at .50mg. I take it every 3 days. I've been on Proviron for 1 full week now... don't seem to see any benefit for sex drive from it. I'm playing around with my Aromasin dose... but I know blood tests will tell me best. Maybe this is more physiological... I did just go through a break up about 2 months ago but then not too long after that I unexpectedly met a girl and she makes me extremely happy, also I do have some debt over my head I'm wanting to pat off. Could this all be due to high stress with everything going on. I find myself freaking out about it all at times. My energy is through the roof and my workouts are still killer. Should I get blood test done again and check prostate, Thyroid, estrogen, prolactin and maybe cortisol??? Anything else I could check???

HulkSmashes said:
Hopefully someone else can help me out and tell me what I can do next. I was also thinking of doing another blood test soon to check estrogen, prolactin, Thyroid, and my prostate. I think I might be freaking out over analyzing everything.... I'm doing to much reading online. Lol! My sex drive just isn't the same after dropping the Tren Ace a couple months ago. I just took my 3rd Caber dose at .50mg. I take it every 3 days. I've been on Proviron for 1 full week now... don't seem to see any benefit for sex drive from it. I'm playing around with my Aromasin dose... but I know blood tests will tell me best. Maybe this is more physiological... I did just go through a break up about 2 months ago but then not too long after that I unexpectedly met a girl and she makes me extremely happy, also I do have some debt over my head I'm wanting to pat off. Could this all be due to high stress with everything going on. I find myself freaking out about it all at times. My energy is through the roof and my workouts are still killer. Should I get blood test done again and check prostate, Thyroid, estrogen, prolactin and maybe cortisol??? Anything else I could check???
HulkSmashes

I would stop that ^^^ and do another set of bloods and just stop everything in the mean time. Nature has an amazing way of correcting itself. Sometimes it just takes a bit. If the problems persist and your able get a doctor involved I would do so.

Oh by the way your sex drive is not that same after Tren........ It may be because we dont have an unnatural substance in our body that is 500xs as strong as our natural testosterone. Its fucked up man, once we get these chemicals in us and we hit new peaks, physically, mentally, sexually shit is just not gonna be the same without them. I laugh at anyone who says steroids are not addicting.Who the fuck wants to be Clark Kent after they have been Super Man....

again i'm no doctor... but that prolactin is high and could be effecting your sex drive... but sex drive is much more complex than just hormones... that break up and other stressors could really an issue...

like LT said...dropping everything for a bit might be a good idea..

you test numbers were high ...so you must still be blasting that... you are young enough to come off and PCT right?

I'm 27 yrs old. I want to get serious in competitive powerlifting so ideally I'd like to stay on and blast and cruise. When I'm older in my 40's and 50's I would probably need trt anyway so why come on and off and loose a good chunk of my gains plus I figured blasting and cruising would be best bet for competitive sports... I'll get a blood test again. Should do a different blood test or the same one you guys recommended.. like should I add anything to it??? Like Thyroid or prostate just to be sure there are no issues there?

What would you guys recommend for a cruise dose? 200mg/wk or 250mg/wk? And how long cruise for... 6wks or 8wks???

HulkSmashes said:
I'm 27 yrs old. I want to get serious in competitive powerlifting so ideally I'd like to stay on and blast and cruise. When I'm older in my 40's and 50's I would probably need trt anyway so why come on and off and loose a good chunk of my gains plus I figured blasting and cruising would be best bet for competitive sports... I'll get a blood test again. Should do a different blood test or the same one you guys recommended.. like should I add anything to it??? Like Thyroid or prostate just to be sure there are no issues there?
HulkSmashes
I think the blasting and cruising is a good way to go but also remember we are probably not got gonna be a beacon of health if we blast every two months for five months on some strong stuff. There is more than likely gonna be a price to pay. Sexual sides, slight health sides. Really tough to be healthy, oversized, and on a bunch of gear. The question becomes how far are we willing to push it. Now I would run as many panels as you want but..... have a solid plan in place if they come back fucked up. You have a few choices. Accept they are going to be off and live with it, try and play doctor yourself (this option would drive me fucking nuts) or get a real doc involved who can get this stuff figured out. Thats the best advice I can give brother.

HulkSmashes said:
What would you guys recommend for a cruise dose? 200mg/wk or 250mg/wk? And how long cruise for... 6wks or 8wks???
HulkSmashes

This is something you will have to play around with, both dose and time. Depends on how much muscle you carry, your past gear usage, current goals, and where you are health wise. Remember that a cruise dose is not a TRT dose. I cruise at about 300mgs for a few months until I blast. I am no giant by the way. 5'10 193. Its just what seems to work for me. Try out some different dosages and time lengths. The best thing you can do is find YOUR OWN sweet spot.

There is more than likely gonna be a price to pay. Sexual sides, slight health sides. Really tough to be healthy, oversized, and on a bunch of gear. The question becomes how far are we willing to push it.

great statement... risk verses reward ... what do you want and what are you willing to do.. for me health is pretty damn important...wife and 2 kids ...so i will settle for slightly jacked..lol... hollywood ripped etc.

but if you are competing against the best in the world and they are juicing super hard you will need it too..

I don't know where I can go with powerlifting. I've been kinda training like a powerlifter for about 4 yrs and seriously traininglike a powerlifter for 2 of those 4 yrs. I weigh in at 200-ish lbs in the morning. I'm 5 foot 7 inches. I am lean with abs but they are not "ripped" abs. I'd say my body fat % is around 12% My 1 rep max on Deadlifts is 650lbs, 1 rep max on bench is 370lbs and my squat 1 rep max is over 500lbs... not sure when that one is as I haven't maxed on Squats in a while... Health is important to me as I do want to get married someday with the possibility of having kids....

those are respectable numbers.... but elite powerlifting can be like pro football... you are probably gonna end up with some injuries...

pushing for those higher max numbers constantly takes it toll over the years

and the raw record in your weight range for squat is 600-700lbs... bench is well over 500... only you can decide if you have what it takes to chase that.

5'7" 200ish at 12% ...sounds like bodybuilding might be your sport.. but do what makes you happy.. learn the risk and decide what you are willing to do

HulkSmashes said:
Like would this maybe have something to do with me blasting for exactly 1 yr???? Should I cruise soon and give my receptors a break? I know I need to cruise at some point soon.
HulkSmashes
Tell me what you think about this...
http://www.evolutionary.org/how-to-clean-steroid-receptors-after-cycle

T-bar said:
Tell me what you think about this...
http://www.evolutionary.org/how-to-clean-steroid-receptors-after-cycle
T-bar

I think it is a flaming pile of horse shit. First off receptor saturation does not occur to the point where you cant gain off AAS. The reason many stop growing is because of your SHBG levels have increased. We make thousands of new receptors a day, the more AAS we use the more we make. Well then LT, why dont we constantly grow. The body simply will not allow continues growth the way we think it will. The body wants homeostasis and will try to get there as we try to get bigger. Your body produces SHBG to reduce the level of hormone available to be used in the body. This is why people begin to stall out. IMO...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.