my intro

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
This forum is very confusing to me ive never seen a lay out like this. I really have no idea im just now reading some things about bop. I just got made into a mod over there hope im not hated for it I really have no clue whats going on the site has been down before so thats all I took it as. Im not gonna just leave bop so I understand if u guys dont want me around,that place is all I know. Well if you decide to let me stay id love to get involved once I figure out how to use these settings.
49ER

EG takes a little getting used to... but it's awesome.

the biggest thing i missed to start was show recent post... it's up in the top right corner beside your avatar and info

Thanks Rock I think I figured it out you hit new topic? I was thinking it was gonna change from intro to something else glad to be here. I don't get out of work till 5pm now central so I havent had time to look around much till now. I see alot of familiar names thx to HARD AT IT, SMOOVE AND JM for the invite.

Hey bro, trust me we all are trippin. All I can say the bro's here have opened up there door and accepted us, with caution.... That's expected. I'm still trying to learn how to get around myself. Nobody is asking you to leave BOP, no one has asked me to leave. The admin here is different than anything I've been around.
I think the best I can put it is we're all a bunch of juiced up pit bulls sniffing each other to determine if we're gonna scrap or play together.
There is a lot I want to learn about EG so I'm gonna spend some time hanging around.

Welcome bro. . I'm on the same the boat as you. Shock at what's going on. Time will tell what's up

Jshredz
Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk2

smoove said:
Hey bro, trust me we all are trippin. All I can say the bro's here have opened up there door and accepted us, with caution.... That's expected. I'm still trying to learn how to get around myself. Nobody is asking you to leave BOP, no one has asked me to leave. The admin here is different than anything I've been around.
I think the best I can put it is we're all a bunch of juiced up pit bulls sniffing each other to determine if we're gonna scrap or play together.
There is a lot I want to learn about EG so I'm gonna spend some time hanging around.
smoovepitbulls. LOL

Re: my intro

Welcome aboard 49ER. There are a lot of good dudes here and once you get used to navigating, you'll find there is not a better or more secure board on the net!

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Welcome aboard. I'm not sure why you guys think we won't accept you. The people on here are definitely not like that. We all want to GET BIG!!

Good luck with being a mod over there, if you cant see what's going on over there, and you want to still take part in that, then you are 1/2 as smart as I thought you were.
No one in their right mind would stick around. But I guess the prestiege of being a mod will sometimes over rule better judgement.

I loved that place but I ain't going back. There is a reason for that.

On that note, welcome to EG.

Well JM I clearly asked you yesterday and you said youd explain like I said I have no idea what is going on. I have my personal life then I get online every chance I get the only thing I know is the site was down so beinga mod aactually just happened I was still posting still participating there since they been up so mod does not change who I am I wouldn't have left either way. If anyone cares to explain why they hate the place they preached brotherhood so much about fill me in.

I didnt have time to get back to you. I was busy yesterday waiting to get my car out of the shop. If you want to be part of a board that the Admin reads pm's and hacks into other members accounts to ban someone, then so be it. I hold my head up very high in this game, and my reputation will not go tarnished.

If you want to be part of a board that works one day and then not the next, and no one ever get a reason of wtf is going on, then so be it. Yes, it is pains board, and he can do whatever the fuck he wants, but in the end, it is the MEMBERS that make up a board. And it is the MEMBERS who pay the bills by playing in the auctions and by making purchases from the sponsors. The least he can do is fill in the members of WTF is going on.
He dont even clue in his Mods on what is going on. And you will see this first hand now.

I'm not trying to make up your mind. Just trying to put the info out there so you can make a wise decision. My decision was made up 2 days ago.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.