my intro

Thx for the welcomes and bare with me I havent had time to investigate whats going on I wasnt kept in the loop so all this about bop is brand new to me. Im not going against anyone im honestly just nlt aware of what everyone knows

49ER said:
Thx for the welcomes and bare with me I havent had time to investigate whats going on I wasnt kept in the loop so all this about bop is brand new to me. Im not going against anyone im honestly just nlt aware of what everyone knows
49ER
Have you figured out how to check your PM's here yet...upper right hand corner under your name will take you to all recent posts and PM's

49ER said:
49ER
There is a lot of catching up on what has been going on there, and all the info to read about it is here.

9er That's bad ass bro!!! You do whats right for you bro! Figure out the good /bad and decide for yourself whats right!! I respect your loyalty! You don't find to many bro's that have that quality any more. Your a good dude for sure.

Glad you came over here for sure!!!

49er, if I came across too strong, I'm sorry. I consider you a good friend and dont want to see you get fucked. I agree, do what is right for you. If he would fuk JDB3 over, then he would fuck anyone over.

I'm a straight up guy and dont believe in fucking anyone over. Therefore, I can no longer take part in a place like that.

Hey 9er! I don't know too much about what happened either.. I was chatting with jm and Jdb3, then all the sudden the site goes down. Jdb3 pm'd me but it was all over with by then. I'm lucky jm did some digging around to get in contact with me..

Welcome again Brother 49er! That's my brother right there mane!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.