Need advice/help with a question

krustus said:
WHAT about my karma? he was just agreeing with me...lol.... j/k bro....
krustus
Perhaps I'll give you rudimentary lessons on pontificating in a rational, concise manner in order for your karma level to rise. LOL. JK Bro.

RockShawn said:
^^I negged both of you so you're even, No karma for you today!! LOL
RockShawn
I didn't get any karma, I'm still where I was. Maybe morrey gave and someone else took away. I wonder who that was? Hmmm....

I'll give you rudimentary lessons on pontificating in a rational, concise manner in order for your karma level to rise.

speak english doc... i ain't no scientist....lol

So, since my original post I have started a low dose aspirin regiment along with Hawthorne Berry and consistent AI use. I'm feeling better so hopefully I'm heading the right way. Gonna have to keep an eye on things from here on out I guess. Never had BP problems before so my body doesn't seem to be handling things so well on cycle. I appreciate all the help and info.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.