Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
There’s been a few logs with pics on other boards of this new seo and my god the results are fast and they look amazing. Some of you will hate this because sight enhancement oils have a bad rap from the few that have abused them but. When the correct protocol is followed the results look perfectly normal. Well instead of injecting all this oil like has been done forever now this is the new big dog on the market. I have a few bottles on the way to run myself after seeing non company sponsored logs before and after.

If it is g2g than I am all for bro's using a good safe product, just use the correct protocol like bro E said and you won't have any bleed or disfigurement.

I will keep trying to check it out, I use Tor and it keeps throwing errors when I try to open the site.

Finally got it open, $90 a bottle, pretty steep, going to have to watch the you tube videos to see how well it works.

Last edited:
Thanks bro, that makes a big difference.

I am looking at it on Amazon and it seem like the cheapest is $87 a bottle. I will keep looking.

Last edited:
I am opening up the site you gave me, on amazon that I opened earlier they are trying to charge me $287 for 4 bottles. lol

Hey E- man I saw one video and the guy was saying that is topical then he was saying what gauge needle to use little confusing to say the least. Is there anyone on here who's really tried to stuff? You know how it goes if it sounds too good to be true then it is too good to be true unfortunately. Will also do some research to find out if this stuff is good to go for sure would like everyone's opinion on this. Looks like a hell of an option.

@The Tone there are plenty of reviews with pics that are not company sponsored easy to find I wouldn’t have posted it if I had any doubts as if it would work I researched it for a good six hours. Also there is s protocol posted on how to use it a google search will easily find it. I ordered four bottles bro I wouldn’t spend 250 dollars on snake oil.

There’s been a few logs with pics on other boards of this new seo and my god the results are fast and they look amazing. Some of you will hate this because sight enhancement oils have a bad rap from the few that have abused them but. When the correct protocol is followed the results look perfectly normal. Well instead of injecting all this oil like has been done forever now this is the new big dog on the market. I have a few bottles on the way to run myself after seeing non company sponsored logs before and after.
EmanWill be definitely looking for a follow-up Eman and see what this stuff is about. Thanks for posting

@The Tone lol don’t read the amazon reviews

Here’s you protocol

Look hyaluronic acid you will understand more about how it works it’s big in the cosmetic circles women inject small amounts into there face to get rid of wrinkles

It is in your body and your body will absorb it for it's own use with skin, joints etc.....

@The Tone I didn't read amazon reviews, I was shocked by the price I can get it for $50 a bottle off of mediphorm site as long as I auto ship a few bottles a couple times in one month. There is no long term bullshit like some supplement companies or other stuff.

@millenium girl did u see the guy asking if ur supposed to apply it topically. There’s a lot of dumb mother fuckers out there that’s why.

Go for it brother!!!! Rapid is good right, that is what I am looking at...LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.