New SEO

Well bro good luck I'll keep an eye out on your experience. That's it look milky or is that just from the video?

Yes it is milky looking is is a very odd substance but I just did biceps and oddly it feels really good in there and it builds into a massive feeling pump after pinning. Nothing like how synthol feels. I’m not going to say much more to soon to say a whole lot!

I m going to wait for you to give me good news then start stretching the fascia back out on my injured arms.

I’m loving the shit the pumps are already ridiculous I pinned each head of my biceps with 2.5 ml Iv used 20 ml so far no soreness no complaints. Except the price but in the mean time of being banned i took my self hyaluronic acid school. I can make this shit no problem I got 50grams hyluronic acid high molecular weight In route. And I think from the research I gathered there cutting there’s with some kind of thickener (used often in cosmetics) but served no purpose other than they can skimp on the amount of hyaluronic acid they use in there recipe

@Thor if you do this, let me know. Ill buy some for $50 or maybe do some trading... better to go in together and get a discount on a few bottles...

So with Christmas going on and me having my son a few days in a row (If I have him I avoid the gym I try to devote all my time to him) I don’t have much to report from being in the gym stand point I hit again 2.5ml in each head of bicep on each arm. I just love the instant results it gives you it for sure has a place for stage use no doubt pushing the shopping cart gets me a skin splitting pump and my veins on my biceps are very much more pronounced.

86661655-7F8D-4A85-8CCC-B9F994133C9A.jpegalso going to whip up a batch either tonight or Tom. I’ll let you know how it goes.

It’s what I had on hand while the others come in if she blows. Fuck it. Iv read somewhere that possibly BA would be
Enough to make it ok for inj also.
Any body got anything to comment on that

@Eman BA will prevent the growth of new bacteria but will do nothing for fuzz or any type of contaminate or floater.

I guarantee these other companies are not filtering it is close to impossible from everything I have read plus what jstone has added

Iv also read filtering can remove a lot of
HA

@Eman i have still been looking into this and the product juvederm used as a facial filler contains 24mg/ml of hyaluronic acid. It is very thick, gel consistency. How thick is the mediphorm? Im wondering what concentration the HA is in the mediphorm.

Have you looked into the crosslinking of HA? This is talked about a lot with dermal fillers, but im trying to figure out what the best type of HA would be for our use. From your research was the high molecular weight HA the best type for sight enhancement.

In the sight enhancement products i cant find an actual concentration of HA. Im beginning to think these products may only contain a miligram or 2 of HA per ml.

For our purpose you want a high molecular weight our body’s produce a high molecular weight. When using a low molecular weight studies showed it caused the body to have a inflammatory response when HA is supposed to cause a anti inflammatory response. You don’t want to go beyond a 2% concentration so 2grams HA 100ml distilled water and your preservative. I’m going to do this tonight. I’ll let you know if I think we can go higher.That’s gets a consistency pretty close to Mediphorm but they also add some thickening agents so I imagine ur getting cheated out of HA.
You get into that cross linking your stepping into a lot of new studies. They recently just cross linked HA that will regrow human tissue. Pretty amazing shit.

Check out juvederm, it is low molecular weight, and it is available up to 30mg/ml. I have been reading so much on this stuff, and some of it is way above my pay grade. I will have to send you some of the info i have found, because from some of my research it seems to indicate that the low molecular weight lasts longer. Most of the information is for topical skin products or dermal fillers, not as much info or studies for use in muscles.

Let me know how it goes when you make your first batch. I was thinking about trying the hydronics, but after researching it i think i may just go with mediphorm.

The low molecular weight is used for topical because it can pass through the skin high molecular cannot though some say it still can so I can’t say 100% the higher the number of daltons the HA is the more water it will hold. But maybe low molecular is a better option there isn’t that big of difference and it wouldn’t be as thick. Trial and error I suppose. Ill let you know what I learn from the first batch. Hell might as well start my own brand now. The hydronic’s needs to give out some more information on there product. Iv got a lot of questions on it.

With all the research i have been doing making my own brand has crossed my mind as well. The hydronics isnt that expensive maybe i will just buy some to see how it mixes, and what its like. Im trying to find out how they sterilize juvederm. I think if i could manage to get something in the 10mg/ml range, and ensure its sterile, i think it would blow away the products available right now.

I gurantee all there depending on is the BA to kill the bacteria I’m going to try just BA see what happens. Had my son until New Years eve Came down with flu that evening so progress has slowed a bit been holding the couch down pretty well

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.