morrey

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Supreme court in a 6-3 ruling uphold the legality of the Affordable Care Act

Rates were going up well before the Affordable Care Act.

Like every law it should still be gone over and retweaked

Most of it isn't giving one bit or anywhere near communism 🙁
It expands some medicaid at states discretion. Plans already there that cost a whole lot more 'giving'

Again its health coverage not healthcare it's putting a gun to your head and making you buy something you don't want. It's the government's way of making you pay versus them pay on things such as a Medicaid Exedra

Already do for car insurance.
Before Obama Care was none stop bitching about uninsured driving medical costs up.
Now it's bitching about being forced. Well technically you aren't even forced. You instead of getting a credit, pay more into taxes if you don't buy.
The uninsured drive the costs up anyways but let's bitch about that, nope let's bitch
About forced. How about we drop both demodicks and republicants and actually get stuff done logically.

It's simply a 1 payer system and they want you to pay them. Wonder how many people are going to be declined care because they have death panels in place and the bureaucrats overseeing it think that you're past your prime and they need to allocate the money to younger people that can continue to work and pay them more tax dollars

It's far from that. That's pure right wing propaganda.

in time things will get better, i pay out of pocket for insurance and its expensive but i prefer to have it and believe everyone needs it. one day we will live in a place where people and the care of one another is important , not simply a luxury for those fortunate enough to have the right job or union rep or dollars

You're killin me man you're killing me I'm not trying to prove a point here I don't want people think like me I just want people to think I work in the health care industry and I see how Obamacare has directly affected patients I'll give you an example 18 year has had diabetic pump for 5 plus year under Obamacare they took it from her said she does not qualify among a thousand other excuses they gave she was born with childhood diabetes there is no right wing left wing people need to come to grips with its the same bird

Not saying Obama Care is perfect, far from it. That shit has been going on well before Obama Care..the affordable Care act was an attempt to stop it.
The one payer system and death panel crap is right wing debunked crap..

GRIM said:
Not saying Obama Care is perfect, far from it. That shit has been going on well before Obama Care..the affordable Care act was an attempt to stop it.
The one payer system and death panel crap is right wing debunked crap..
GRIMI'm sorry man they don't out right call it death panels I can't remember I believe it's call selective care. If I have time I'll try and look it back up and post it. That being say it is just that. It targets senior citizens 70 and older with the main objective being to deny care to said citizens Canada has same policies in place example if you have glaucoma in Canada in order to have it treated you have to go blind in one eye before they will fix the other if you don't believe me that's fine but to add to that head injuries which need immediate care have a three month waiting period before a simply catscan can be preformed. Once you allow bureaucrats not Dr to decide which is Obamacare as a whole you have be problems

Hogslayer said:
I'm sorry man they don't out right call it death panels I can't remember I believe it's call selective care. If I have time I'll try and look it back up and post it. That being say it is just that. It targets senior citizens 70 and older with the main objective being to deny care to said citizens Canada has same policies in place example if you have glaucoma in Canada in order to have it treated you have to go blind in one eye before they will fix the other if you don't believe me that's fine but to add to that head injuries which need immediate care have a three month waiting period before a simply catscan can be preformed. Once you allow bureaucrats not Dr to decide which is Obamacare as a whole you have be problems
Hogslayer
Britain was the 1st to have this in the "free" world. Look at the mess their HC system is in, it's crumbling.

The death panels have been proven to be a myth.
As has single payer.
Government is not in charge of whos seen for what, are you talking medicare?
Again Obama Care def needs being worked on.

Cant stand Obama couldn't stand bush either.

Both a class liars

How can single payer be "debunked" when it will only occur when ocare fails?? The vast majority of economists and insurance execs feel it's too bloated to float. What happens then? Ocare is a giant tax. How much more taxation and regulation do you think the country can stand?

Ocare isn't a true attempt to fix anything, it only adds more layers to a already massive juggernaut of bureaucrats. It's not giving "free" healthcare to anyone.

Oh course they are liars. The only real change was going to be JFK and the puppet masters knew it and so bam he's dead along with multi family members

Hey not for nothing let's just say fuck it and try to enjoy are selfs nothing is going to change for the betterment of the people under any government. The Government's main objective is to seize power over anything and everything including what the queen would call her SUBJECTS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.