Obama Care

Again u don't know anything more than what others have told you over the years you have no absolutely factual information regarding his stance on anything just personal opinions and theories those don't hold water nevertheless I respect your opinion have a nice day

Hogslayer said:
Again u don't know anything more than what others have told you over the years you have no absolutely factual information regarding his stance on anything just personal opinions and theories those don't hold water nevertheless I respect your opinion have a nice day
Hogslayer
You have absolutely no idea as to the extent of my education.

You must be new to this internet thingy. People are going to disagree or add to/modify things you post, sometimes. Don't be butthurt or offended, it's not meant to be personal.

Oh here we go again..
Heres just a small part of some of the awards hanzo has..

1976 Hughes Medal of the Royal Society
1979 Albert Einstein Medal
1981 Franklin Medal
1982 Order of the British Empire (Commander)
1985 Gold Medal of the Royal Astronomical Society
1986 Member of the Pontifical Academy of Sciences
1988 Wolf Prize in Physics
1989 Prince of Asturias Awards in Concord
1989 Companion of Honour
1999 Julius Edgar Lilienfeld Prize of the American Physical Society
2003 Michelson Morley Award of Case Western Reserve University
2006 Copley Medal of the Royal Society
2008 Fonseca Price of the University of Santiago de Compostela
2009 Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian honour in the United States

Lmao! Couldnt pass that up hanzo

tkasch30 said:
Oh here we go again..
Heres just a small part of some of the awards hanzo has..

1976 Hughes Medal of the Royal Society
1979 Albert Einstein Medal
1981 Franklin Medal
1982 Order of the British Empire (Commander)
1985 Gold Medal of the Royal Astronomical Society
1986 Member of the Pontifical Academy of Sciences
1988 Wolf Prize in Physics
1989 Prince of Asturias Awards in Concord
1989 Companion of Honour
1999 Julius Edgar Lilienfeld Prize of the American Physical Society
2003 Michelson Morley Award of Case Western Reserve University
2006 Copley Medal of the Royal Society
2008 Fonseca Price of the University of Santiago de Compostela
2009 Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian honour in the United States

Lmao! Couldnt pass that up hanzo
tkasch30
Pretty good, received my 1st medal at age 5.

Btw, you forgot .... your mom. tee hee

Here u go with your education and how wonderful you R a true wizard of oz Do use all a favor big guy toot your horn somewhere else cuz n all honesty no 1 gives a shit

Hogslayer said:
Here u go with your education and how wonderful you R a true wizard of oz Do use all a favor big guy toot your horn somewhere else cuz n all honesty no 1 gives a shit
Hogslayer
Another moron onboard. You don't know me, you don't know how many cycles I've designed for people on this board, by request, you haven't read the threads I've posted here, you don't know shit. You're a fucking noobie on this board, and it's quite apparent.

Don't be jealous because someone is vastly more intelligent than you, as I'm assured damn near everyone is smarter than you.

You illiterate bastard.

Re: Obama Care

You're so narcissistic it's unbelievable that's ok I've seen your kind many many times in my lifetime. I guess your looking for a pat on the back or maybe your ass who knows but my dicks in your mouth so I guess it's fuck what you say. Go eat a dick Hanzo

Haha. Thanks for making my point and proving my point, perfesser.

What a fucking loser. You add nothing to this board.

I say you're a mental midget. I also say that you sure like to talk about sucking dicks and being queer a lot. Projection at it's height.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.