Old School Gear !

Remember Digital Pharma ???

Attachments

• BF5E0E1C-A9C4-4A71-B14A-1229CCF3A382.webp
    BF5E0E1C-A9C4-4A71-B14A-1229CCF3A382.webp
    46 KB · Views: 76
Digi made good shit. shame how it ended for him

Digi made good shit. shame how it ended for him
JinkoYes I loved his stuff. Always wondered what happened to him, I’m currently using the last of my Greek god test pp. my favorite stuff. Wish he would come back lol

Yes I loved his stuff. Always wondered what happened to him, I’m currently using the last of my Greek god test pp. my favorite stuff. Wish he would come back lol
rboy101He and I talked a lot when he was vendor here. I think, he made his money and got out. I always got the feeling he wasn’t doing this for long term. Again just my thoughts.

Few more older but good back then

Attachments

• 22DAFC3C-EBF8-4F10-B35C-2AA4ACA3D21D.webp
    22DAFC3C-EBF8-4F10-B35C-2AA4ACA3D21D.webp
    16.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 8D96370C-88BE-4668-9B78-8ED2C799C4D5.webp
    8D96370C-88BE-4668-9B78-8ED2C799C4D5.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 7EF9404F-2462-4205-B6BC-821047085D0D.webp
    7EF9404F-2462-4205-B6BC-821047085D0D.webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 51
Remember These ??
I have ALOT MORE !!!

67991CCA-D299-49E9-9BBD-11458812EC06.webp

Can't say that I do. Must have been before my time.
01dragonslayerHeisenberg was a sponsor here that prob had The Best Gear I have ever had. Bro, this dude was a genius when it came down to cheffing up anabolics. He had the best auctions and was the Top vendor , would help out any member regardless of what the issue was .
Unfortunately rec drugs fucked him up and it all went crashing down.
There will be vendors that come.close., but not like Rico !!!
But I have some of his gear left , not sure if ill ever use it , maybe !!!

Heisenberg was a sponsor here that prob had The Best Gear I have ever had. Bro, this dude was a genius when it came down to cheffing up anabolics. He had the best auctions and was the Top vendor , would help out any member regardless of what the issue was .
Unfortunately rec drugs fucked him up and it all went crashing down.
There will be vendors that come.close., but not like Rico !!!
But I have some of his gear left , not sure if ill ever use it , maybe !!!
TorresGotcha. Not many of those sponsors around anymore.

You got any other Heisenberg left and how much would it take to get my hands on some.
EmanI still have a lot left but I won’t part with them , idk if I’ll ever use it .
I still have a lot of old school gear left , that I can’t bring myself to use !!!

I have a lot of gear now but not old school, I took that good old school gear right away 🙂, never let it sit....

I have a lot of gear now but not old school, I took that good old school gear right away 🙂, never let it sit....
ThorI def understand what you're saying, but i'm like nostalgic about things, so ill hold onto it and see what happens !!

Well I go WAY back in the 80's when I started this debacle and there was a compound called Balasterone injectable and it was
the BOMB like no other. A simple cycle of Test C, Balasterone and Anadrol would put MASS on the body like no other shit I have
seen even to this day. It was sad to see it all of a sudden disappear and wish it would re-appear now.. But I know that will never
happen. Anyone on here go back to those days and know about this compound??

Well I go WAY back in the 80's when I started this debacle and there was a compound called Balasterone injectable and it was
the BOMB like no other. A simple cycle of Test C, Balasterone and Anadrol would put MASS on the body like no other shit I have
seen even to this day. It was sad to see it all of a sudden disappear and wish it would re-appear now.. But I know that will never
happen. Anyone on here go back to those days and know about this compound??
Mobman702I heard of that compound on an RX Muscle show. Gregg Valentino and the rest of the podcast were talking about it and how good it was.
There was a lot of good shit back then, wish I was around to use it !!

Look At What I Found !!!

E84D8CD0-2075-469A-9E6F-4E1475D6DB51.webp

I would be very impressed if one ya'll had some GlobalVet , Tornell, etc mexigear lmao.. that is old school right there.

My first cycle was 16 vials of nile sustanon amps with the white lettering and only 1 18g needle. 🙁
image-454413721.jpg

Second cycle was 5mg pink dbol bristish dragon, ganabol 50 and testosterona 200. I couldn't find a pic for the test.
Dianabol-oral-steroids-BD.jpgganabol.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.