Out with the old...

J

jurgensplurgen

So this week ill be starting up again. I had to drop my last cycle 4 weeks in due to life being a bitch, but. Now a few months later things are on the right to. The. Track. New cycle will be.; weeks 1-6. 150mg test p/ 100mg npp eod.
Weeks 4 to 12 test e 600mg/week
Weeks 1 to 12 eq 200mg/wk.
Weeks 11 to 13 test prop 100 eod
The eq is mostly for appetite, i had a hard time time fitting enough food in to take full advantage of being 'on'. I might up the dose of eq or throw in bold cyp, depending on how things go, but i should get enough. Growth as iti without.
Gear is prop and npp by Rhino, test and eq homebrew from AS2.

Liking the Eq added in.!! Should work great with the Durabolin.

Is the Prop at the end supposed to be in place of Pct.....or, just a step down before PCT?

Subbed, looks good. I think I'll add EQ to my next blast, I have trouble getting enough calories when 'on' also.

The prop is just to let the e clear a little,, and to end the cycle with a bang, drop some bloat. Im stoked to try the npp, ive only done various forms of test,. I put size on faster than i get strength, and from what ive seen and read the npp should be awesome for a boost there. Nolva is on hand for itchy nips, and ill run aromasin only if i need it. Prefer to only use ancilliaries as absolutely needed.

First pin today. 150ml prop and 100ml npp, to get off to a nice start. will throw in the eq day after tomorrow. got called in for a 24 hr shift those bastards, so ill have to wait and lift tomorrow.

Get ready for that eq to kick in! I've been running it now for about 4 weeks and I can't get full! I go to sleep hungry, wake at 3am hungry and wake up starving. Damn the food bill right now. Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

sportsfreak said:
Get ready for that eq to kick in! I've been running it now for about 4 weeks and I can't get full! I go to sleep hungry, wake at 3am hungry and wake up starving. Damn the food bill right now. Lol

sportsfreakwonder if that's why i'm craving things like milk..

GRIM said:
sportsfreak said:

Not sure about the milk but I crave food all the time! I may have to drop it for now unless I can get it under control. I'll eat just about anything in the pantry, good or bad.
After my chicken and salad dinner I've had 3 pieces of pizza, beef enchilada, grilled onions and peppers and a bowl of cereal..... I better go to bed before I eat anything else!!! Lmao

sportsfreak said:
GRIM said:
sportsfreak said:

Not sure about the milk but I crave food all the time! I may have to drop it for now unless I can get it under control. I'll eat just about anything in the pantry, good or bad.
After my chicken and salad dinner I've had 3 pieces of pizza, beef enchilada, grilled onions and peppers and a bowl of cereal..... I better go to bed before I eat anything else!!! Lmao

dont eat your pillow!

sportsfreak said:
GRIM said:
sportsfreak said:

Hahahaha ..... I might have to rethink EQ in my next blast, I like donuts too much.lol

Man EQ never made me that hungry. I always use stims though so that might be keeping my appetite down.

Funny the eq never made me hungry or maybe I just didnt notice cause I'm always hungry.....

A man who finds no satisfaction in himself will search I vain elsewhere

I can't get food outta my head...... Giving it another week and then we gonna be dropping it and upping the mast in its place. I cant go back and gain the shit GH took off me. Haha

Beef is always on the menu at some point in the day mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

A man who finds no satisfaction in himself will search I vain elsewhere

Just had me some of that roast that we bought 4 months ago. That was some of the best roast that I have ever eaten but it has a lot to do with the marinade that it gets drowned in. I may have to break out some of the ribeyes for tomorrow night!!
8)

day after first injection, appetite up some, already have that. fluttery stomach feeling i always get with test. absolutely zero soreness at injection site, i cant tell i pinned anything, let alone prop. fuck maybe tomorrow i can work out.. its our anniversary

Sent from my LG-MS770

Being that enth (a long ester) takes a while to kick in, are you anticipating a drop in your levels when you discontinue the prop in favor of the enth?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.