Out with the old...

I'll have to look that one up, assuming you don't go right through the nipple.

ive been pinning glutes and delts. 1.75ml in delts for prop and npp, and 2.75 in glutes on days eq is added. that makes 8 days before i hit the same sight. again which doesn't seem too bad. Granted it looks like the npp I got sucks, so i might. be just dropping it altogether and jacking up the eq instead. Ideally i need to odd quads in to the mix, ive just been avoiding them cause they've hurt like a bitch in the past.

Sent from my LG-MS770

I hate pinning quads too. I always get Prop Peg Leg. I'm rotating glutes and delts on an ED schedule. So I'm hitting the same spot every 5 days. Not optimal but that's all I can do right now. I was pinning biceps, but the leaner I get the more they bruise. And there's no way I'm pinning ace in my bi.

One thing that helped me with quads if I pinned them was to do it after a leg workout. Then you're sore from lifting and the pip is less noticeable. You could also split it and go bilateral with .5 each quad to ease into getting them used to oil. Essentially it only gives you one more site till each quad can take more.

Re: Out with the old...

well fuck a duck, i dont know what to do about my cycle now. It was mostly going to be rhinos gear, and now I dont know if i have been on jack shit or not. None of his gear crashed in the freezer, and the npp doesnt even taste like it has solvent in it. I. still unsure about the prop.. i know my workouts have been great, my nips were more sensitive and hard all the time.. but the placebo effect can be very powerful. Is it this powerful?
So now I have 10ml of test e, 20of good prop, and a little bit of eq (with more coming).
i have some more test e waiting to brew up as well.
I think im going to go this route:
100mg prop eod
300mg test e /week
400mg eq /week

after six to eight weeks ill drop the prop and bump test e to 600/wk.
for the last 3 weeks i think ill be trying out winny, oral, not sure on dosage yet.
total time is to be determined, but ill probably keep it long, 16 to 18 weeks.

Sent from my LG-MS770

Perfect time to get in on one of sales going on now. Syngen and sarc are throwing down some crazy prices.

yeah, i want to try a small order of sarc. between rhino and 2 auctions last month i spent too much in gear... but just. little more wont hurt

Sent from my LG-MS770

RockShawn said:
Perfect time to get in on one of sales going on now. Syngen and sarc are throwing down some crazy prices.
RockShawnsyngen and monsta @ EG...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.