Pristyn MY Take

Status
Not open for further replies.
there was nothing I felt admin even had to be aware of. Again hindsight is 20/20 and the issues with Pristyn are vastly different then with vendors that we have dealt with in the past.

i agree...

and i think grims point is that all situations have different circumstances and different opinions on how they should be handled... sometimes the exact thing to do isn't so clear...

krustus said:
i agree...

and i think grims point is that all situations have different circumstances and different opinions on how they should be handled... sometimes the exact thing to do isn't so clear...
[/quote

That's not what grim is saying at all really...what he's saying is LT deceived everyone by saying all was good and it wasn't....which is out of lts control. What LT told me was pristyn was trying a new source because his normal source wasn't coming threw. So you can't blame LT for pristyn running out. As far as LT knew he was just switching to a different source. Correct me if I'm wrong LT....
krustus

that was my point krustus..

i Am NOT saying lt did that.
how many times do i have to repeat myself?

lt its not far fetched prystin had warning signs.
you say joker had signs yet you ordered.
pacific had no signs until the underdosed brought to me.

get real dude.

grim said:
grim
Well here's a little of what you said just a few days ago

wrong mick. he knew shit was going south so he left while assuring members all was good.

no hes not blunt hes an asshole with zero clue about what he says.

Another one you said...
the point is he knew things were going south and did not warn members.

yes and he did..by his own words he knew something was up tk.
can you do anything but be up his ass?

i get it vendor goes south im fully to blame.
rep just haopens to step down before things go south hes an angel.

great logic

btw nowhere do i say he was gonna rip ppl off. but he def knew something was up, at very least raw supoier change..

thats been my entire fucking point.

grim said:
grim
Well what did this mean then? Lol. Anyways, it's really not my problem...you argue it out with LT.

grim said:
btw nowhere do i say he was gonna rip ppl off. but he def knew something was up, at very least raw supoier change..

thats been my entire fucking point.
grim
I get what your saying but being a rep for a vendor, you can't always say everything....
You make a deal to keep what goes on to,yourself

i am saying you cant blame lt, BUT if youre going to use LTs logic you sure as hell can.

Joker was always late on sales. 1/2 the damn board wanted him here. So I should just what be big government and say fuck you board no more Joker?

Pacific nobody gave any warning really besides normal chatter UNTIL the raw incident, underdosed which you say you don't believe PROOF? Its almost identical to prestyn 'changing raw supplier' but at least Pacific shipped and claimed he was gonna make good. He was left up to get members their shit. HOW MANY TIMES does this need to be explained?

tkasch30 said:
I get what your saying but being a rep for a vendor, you can't always say everything....
You make a deal to keep what goes on to,yourself
tkasch30which = you over members....
I understand what you're saying and not arguing. I however have no such deal

what he's saying is LT deceived everyone

that's how it sounded after they got heated and lost their tempers... grim's point was what i said before.

LT and Grim really get after each other and the real deal get's lost or blown out of proportion..

Pacific has emailed me today saying he has sent me replacements and will give tracking in a bit..btw

Joebad1 said:
Pacific has emailed me today saying he has sent me replacements and will give tracking in a bit..btw
Joebad1good i hope others update with good news

see lets stop this stupid BS, we all want the same things here..

Lets all give a good reach around while looking at Krustus's woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.