Pristyn MY Take

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daredevil said:
Pacific sent off a few packages for members of what was owed today.
DaredevilSure he did..he Just got pulled from SF today..

Eman said:
Sure he did..
Eman
I didn't say all members. I said few members. And I'm telling you what the man said. It seems to me he's trying to make good, which I'm hoping he does and will be happy if he does.

Stop being a negative nancy until we see if everyone gets what's owed or not.

They just pulled him from SF

Lay off the smelling salts 9er

Eman said:
They just pulled him from SF
Eman
And if he makes good on SF with his orders, I'm sure they will put him back on the board.

But I'm only concerned about the few members here waiting.

I hope they get what there owed don't get me wrong all I'm saying is I wouldn't hold your breath

Daredevil said:
And if he makes good on SF with his orders, I'm sure they will put him back on the board.

But I'm only concerned about the few members here waiting.
Daredevilbump

49ER said:
I was being sarcastic but you are probably right i think its the ammonia inhalants
49ERI know you were! so was my comment to you! That fuckin nose torque will get ya.

I knew the guy was full of shit before you were a rep LT. He asked me before asking you. I declined...I don't have an ego to feed...I could tell 1. His gear was par at best 2. His communication was below par. 3 His shipping/commitments were way below par.

Maybe if you had vetted him your name wouldn't be in the convo.

MattyIce said:
I knew the guy was full of shit before you were a rep LT. He asked me before asking you. I declined...I don't have an ego to feed...I could tell 1. His gear was par at best 2. His communication was below par. 3 His shipping/commitments were way below par.

Maybe if you had vetted him your name wouldn't be in the convo.
MattyIceOoooo SNAP u need some ice for that burn LT!

Eman said:
Ooooo SNAP u need some ice for that burn LT!
Eman
Not intended as a burn. I saw this coming as soon as I read LTs post about "their" product and mission statement. He was selling 10mLs for $5 a piece. pip was pretty bad. That was aprox 1 month before the banner was up and he was a vendor. I think LT is honest. I also think he wanted to be a part of something without vetting the guy and his name got dragged thru the mud along with.

He PM'ed me trying to sell me GH. Said he was short on cash. Like any business when you open you need cash reserve.

tbh im gonna lock this thread.

lets PLEASE everyone move past all this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.