probably going to the county for a little

Wacker said:
Until someone experiences addiction first hand they cannot comprehend what it really is...there was a time in my life 15 yrs ago that I could not even function without a pint of vodka for breakfast...couldn't stop shaking without it...I was a functioning drunk.
From 18-25 it's amazing I didn't kill my self or some one else countless wreck less driving charges, 2 DWI's etc...but that was the past one night i decided it was enough! drove myself to the rehab blew a 4.8 when I checked in lol didn't remember even checking the next day but can tell you that was the last drink I ever had.
Wacker
Karma to you Sir. you fucking kicked it just like me. We will always be alcoholics. and we could always resort back to our old ways. But today, I'm not having a drink. Bodybuilding is our drug now Brother. Vodka owned my soul as well. Fuck that….. I'm proud of you son! 🙂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.