Rich Piana Discussing Mg/ml Dosages

God for some reason I don't know why but that was so fucking funny. Lith I'm Sorry I couldn't help myself

Any sponsors want to reply on the mg/mL theory mr Piana has come up with

This guy is such an idiot... the reason pharmaceutical companies do not make over 200 milligrams a milliliter is because of PIP and because for pharmaceutical use there is no reason. They don't make 300 milligram because no one on TRT takes 300 milligrams a week you fucking retard

Tkasch hes backing certain reps in the video by saying that trust me. HE didn't get as big as he is by running 200mg gear lol. He literally dwarfs Phil Heath. They walked by each other at the Arnold Of course Rich said hi and Phil was too good

Hogslayer lol all good man

lith56bigguy said:
Tkasch hes backing certain reps in the video by saying that trust me. HE didn't get as big as he is by running 200mg gear lol. He literally dwarfs Phil Heath. They walked by each other at the Arnold Of course Rich said hi and Phil was too good

Hogslayer lol all good man
lith56bigguy
Why is Phil their golden boy?

Hogslayer said:
Why is Phil their golden boy?
Hogslayer
I've talked to a few credible people about that. They're claiming he is a good role model for the title. From what I was told, with a few physique adjustments and toning down his over size legs, Big Ramy would win it hands down however the commission blocks it cause he can't speak English and play the role etc. Personally I think Phil is a dick.

I do believe him when he says 500mg/ml will hurt, because it will... real bad too. Now if you look at it 1000mg is 1 gram of powder, that is what is in one 10ml vial of test prop 100mg, if you have 500mg/ml that is 5 grams of powder alone in that vial, you aren't going to get a lot of chems or oil in there so that is where the pip comes in, there is a high concentration of gear in very little oil and whatever oils and chems you do get to fit in that vial it isn't going to be enough to offset the pain it is going to deliver. So in saying that I believe that guys who say they have 400-500mg/ml gear with little to no pip are not being truthful, not that they are flat out lying but maybe there podwer isn't as pure as they think thus rendering the product less potent than though. We don't make any high mg/ml gear because we don't want to use any other chemicals in our products for a variety of reasons and because the pip would be worse than one would like.

Thanks
TMM

tkasch30 said:
This guy is such an idiot... the reason pharmaceutical companies do not make over 200 milligrams a milliliter is because of PIP and because for pharmaceutical use there is no reason. They don't make 300 milligram because no one on TRT takes 300 milligrams a week you fucking retard
tkasch30Exactly.....pharma us for medical use. Trt dosage. This dude didn't think shit through before he did thus video. He just looks like a dumbass

First...Lose the colored contact lenses...trust me Rich, you get plenty of attention without them. But most high dosed test is more than likely a sales gimic. So whats the lesson? Find a trustworthy vendor who doesn't pull this shit. Listen to your bio-feedback and adjust your dose accordingly. The highest test I have ever ran was 250mg per ml.

tunaman7 said:
First...Lose the colored contact lenses...trust me Rich, you get plenty of attention without them. But most high dosed test is more than likely a sales gimic. So whats the lesson? Find a trustworthy vendor who doesn't pull this shit. Listen to your bio-feedback and adjust your dose accordingly. The highest test I have ever ran was 250mg per ml.
tunaman7
Your trust worthy vendor joker sells a test 500...are you saying that's not real? Almost every source of this board sells a test 400 or 500

No brother...it can be sold...you can attempt to be make it as a brewer. But you have been around long enough to know that as you try to suspend more of a compound that dosage will go down. Even at 250mg vial you may be only get 80% of the effective dose. Try to suspend 300mg and it drops to 70%. At 400 may be 60%. You get the pattern. So my point was don't go strictly what's on the vial...go by what your body is telling you. Adjust your dose...do your bloods. And...I have no issues with Joker. Everything I have used from him is on point. But...if someone wants to buy his Test 500 and they don't realize the associated PIP and the fact that may be only getting 60% (I'm not sure of the exact ratio) of the lable dose...then that's their fault for not doing the research. He does still have Test E 250 for those who are in the know.

tunaman7 said:
No brother...it can be sold...you can attempt to be make it as a brewer. But you have been around long enough to know that as you try to suspend more of a compound that dosage will go down. Even at 250mg vial you may be only get 80% of the effective dose. Try to suspend 300mg and it drops to 70%. At 400 may be 60%. You get the pattern. So my point was don't go strictly what's on the vial...go by what your body is telling you. Adjust your dose...do your bloods. And...I have no issues with Joker. Everything I have used from him is on point. But...if someone wants to buy his Test 500 and they don't realize the associated PIP and the fact that may be only getting 60% (I'm not sure of the exact ratio) of the lable dose...then that's their fault for not doing the research. He does still have Test E 250 for those who are in the know.
tunaman7
What are you talking about 70% dosage, 60%??? That's not true....dosage doesn't have to do with the amount suspened?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back