Rich Piana Discussing Mg/ml Dosages

Eq @ 250 max. Lmao. Go look it up. It's stable wayyyyyyy above 250 lmao.

Am I wrong. One of the things that's bad about this arena is misinformation. If what I am saying is wrong then tell me. No feelings hurt here

This video has caused me so many headaches, I have a lot of rats and those rats tell their friends that want some gear. Well I give them a list of what I have and it comes back about 3 to 4 times a year that I'm selling fake gear because my test is over 250, my sust is over 250, so these ass clowns try and tell my friends that I'm a scammed selling fake shit. I hate rich Piana for this sole reason

I wouldn't worry about what others say. Opinions R like F. Mustang's everybody has one.

I know there are high milligram blends out there however, not taking a shot at any sponsor etc. Why aren't the vets of our board producing high mg gear???? Im not sticking up for Rich however I stay away from anything with added solvents or oils to make the higher mg stuff more stable. I like painless injections and smooth oils. I myself have tried the high test blends and other compounds through the years and it was all PIP for me with the exception of a test 400 that contained 200 eth and 200 cyp. Im not a fan of guaiacol and ethyl oleate for starters. Ill stick to standard dosing and pin an extra day painlessly

tunaman7 said:
Am I wrong. One of the things that's bad about this arena is misinformation. If what I am saying is wrong then tell me. No feelings hurt here
tunaman7
Ya I'm not trying to be a dick but that's not true. I can use test 400 for trt , shoot 1\2 milliter and my test levels are same as if I shoot 1 test c 200. The 400 is not weaker because it's higher mg. And I've done it, thays not just a guess

lith56bigguy said:
I know there are high milligram blends out there however, not taking a shot at any sponsor etc. Why aren't the vets of our board producing high mg gear???? Im not sticking up for Rich however I stay away from anything with added solvents or oils to make the higher mg stuff more stable. I like painless injections and smooth oils. I myself have tried the high test blends and other compounds through the years and it was all PIP for me with the exception of a test 400 that contained 200 eth and 200 cyp. Im not a fan of guaiacol and ethyl oleate for starters. Ill stick to standard dosing and pin an extra day painlessly
lith56bigguy
Only vet I see not producing high mg is tmm

i did pax t350... and used a 1cc syringe to get accurate dosing twice a week at 62-63mg (125mg a week was my goal) and my blood test came back super good... if anything a little high.

but it was not painless for me... test e seems to give me some pip anyway and t350 it was more pip than i would prefer...lol

krustus said:
i did pax t350... and used a 1cc syringe to get accurate dosing twice a week at 62-63mg (125mg a week was my goal) and my blood test came back super good... if anything a little high.

but it was not painless for me... test e seems to give me some pip anyway and t350 it was more pip than i would prefer...lol
krustus
I ran his 350 and 400 and I agree. There is nothing wrong with it having a little bite. I actually got no bite out of the 400 however. Again Im not saying high mg gear is not good, that is not what Im trying to say, Im just saying I prefer painless stuff at my age and the amount of scar tissue I already have to go through at times

i with you brother... painless is what i'm looking for... when you are doing a cycle and can't even tell where you pinned last.. awesome.

so test 250... i love it

Well damn. I guess I was spreading mis-information and I apologize. So...T400 has 400mg per cc and the biggest issue is pip. You know...I would almost swear,that it was Piana where I heard this. I feel like an idiot.

You know he really talks like he is a master brewer here.......also he uses to much synthol in his biceps

lith56bigguy said:
lith56bigguy
This is why we don't make high dose gear, because of all the other chemicals you have to use in it and it is going to have pip to it if over 250ish mg/ml, we don't want any pip in our gear so we make the basic compounds at the basic dosages, nothing extravagant here but we know that is what has worked for everyone for years before the high dose stuff came out so it is tried and true. Two things I will say is TNE over 50mg/ml is a huge pain in the butt to get to hold with just BA and BB, trust me on that we tried for almost a year to get it right at a higher dose and it just wasn't happening no matter what we tried so we kept it at 50mg/ml and it is perfect. And now the bold cyp, that is one product that does have pip to it, not bad but it is there, just at 200mg/ml it has a bite but we figured it wasn't bad and if we went down in dose it wouldn't be as good, so we kept it as a product because people like it and it sells.

Thanks
TMM

tkasch30 said:
tkasch30
This is true. We don't make high dose gear. We use only BA and BB in our gear so most high dose gear wont hold in just those. Also true high dose gear will have pip, you put 4 grams of powder in a vial to make test 400mg/ml and there is not much room left for the oil and chems so what you do get in that vial is going to be mostly gear with very little solvents to carry it so it is going to hurt for real!! We make our gear to be without any pip and smooth and we feel that high mg dosages you aren't going to get that so we don't do them.

Thanks
TMM

TheMuscleMan said:
This is why we don't make high dose gear, because of all the other chemicals you have to use in it and it is going to have pip to it if over 250ish mg/ml, we don't want any pip in our gear so we make the basic compounds at the basic dosages, nothing extravagant here but we know that is what has worked for everyone for years before the high dose stuff came out so it is tried and true. Two things I will say is TNE over 50mg/ml is a huge pain in the butt to get to hold with just BA and BB, trust me on that we tried for almost a year to get it right at a higher dose and it just wasn't happening no matter what we tried so we kept it at 50mg/ml and it is perfect. And now the bold cyp, that is one product that does have pip to it, not bad but it is there, just at 200mg/ml it has a bite but we figured it wasn't bad and if we went down in dose it wouldn't be as good, so we kept it as a product because people like it and it sells.

Thanks
TMM
TheMuscleMan
I hope you took me the right way TMM, I wasn't complaining by any means, I was basically stating what you did here also and I totally agree with your concept. Yes your gear is smooth and alot of us enjoy it. I'll stick to the standard, non PIP blends. Just my feelings, everyone is different

lith56bigguy said:
I hope you took me the right way TMM, I wasn't complaining by any means, I was basically stating what you did here also and I totally agree with your concept. Yes your gear is smooth and alot of us enjoy it. I'll stick to the standard, non PIP blends. Just my feelings, everyone is different
lith56bigguy
I knew what you were saying bro and nothing was taken the wrong way. I know how high dose gear is and to me it is better to stick with the standard and and not have the possibility of pip and allergic reactions and smelly gear and all that nonsense. I do know how the denkall t400 was back in the day and it was terrible for pain, it was real 400mg gear and it hurt!!!

Thanks
TMM

tkasch30 said:
tkasch30
Drak has a test 300. Basically sticks to normal mgs

Joker has a tren e 400. His test is 250

Eriks gear is all standard mg

I don't see high mgs across the board besides a specialty compound

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back