Rich Piana Discussing Mg/ml Dosages

Akhusker said:
You know he really talks like he is a master brewer here.......also he uses to much synthol in his biceps
AkhuskerYea he just went to looking stupid now and ruined his physique.

lith56bigguy said:
Drak has a test 300. Basically sticks to normal mgs

Joker has a tren e 400. His test is 250

Eriks gear is all standard mg

I don't see high mgs across the board besides a specialty compound
lith56bigguy
Ok well Eric used to have test 400 and Drakon had 500 on his last,list

TheMuscleMan said:
don't you dare go changing anything you brew now everything is perfect the way you are doing things now... thank you for all of your supplies

I do believe him when he says 500mg/ml will hurt, because it will... real bad too. Now if you look at it 1000mg is 1 gram of powder, that is what is in one 10ml vial of test prop 100mg, if you have 500mg/ml that is 5 grams of powder alone in that vial, you aren't going to get a lot of chems or oil in there so that is where the pip comes in, there is a high concentration of gear in very little oil and whatever oils and chems you do get to fit in that vial it isn't going to be enough to offset the pain it is going to deliver. So in saying that I believe that guys who say they have 400-500mg/ml gear with little to no pip are not being truthful, not that they are flat out lying but maybe there podwer isn't as pure as they think thus rendering the product less potent than though. We don't make any high mg/ml gear because we don't want to use any other chemicals in our products for a variety of reasons and because the pip would be worse than one would like.

Thanks
TMM
TheMuscleMan

No worries brother we havent changed anything in many years and the changes in the beginning were dropping products that were water based like TNE and Winstrol because they were a major pain in the butt, then we figured out how to get tne in oil to work. Everything has always been the standard doses from the beginning.

Thanks
TMM

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back