So I hired this online coach for DIRT CHEAP

blasson

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I started this online coach less than 2 weeks ago trying to get back into the gym hardcore again (didn't really stop just my diet was shit, workouts were short and quick, etc) and easiest as possible. This guy is doing it all. Workout routine, daily diet, cardio and checking in weekly for 8 weeks. I told him the goal was to gain 10 leans lbs.. so for first 2 weeks he has me cutting to get lean then the last 6 he wanted me to bulk. . Not even 2 weeks into it I lost 11 lbs already and pretty much kept all my muscle. . I can't wait to see the finished results.. may just keep this guy on yhe payroll for a year! I'm only running test 500 and tren 350 a week. I'll be bumping tren to 700 and test to 750 Tuesday.

First pic was to send to him when I started with date.. second pic was earlier this morning before church as just a personal progress pic.. I'm loving it.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1459712577362.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1459712577362.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 92
  • uploadfromtaptalk1459712586552.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1459712586552.webp
    28.7 KB · Views: 91
Fyi.. this was the most bf I've ever allowed myself to get. Had a death in the family (father n law) and grandparents been in and out of hospital which is what caused my decline for a few months.. let myself go. Was embarrassed to even post that pic. I was 206 when I started and now I'm down to 195 as of yesterday after my workout. I hope he can get me to 215 by the end of the 8 weeks after dropping to 195.. but, even if I'm 208-210ish at the bf% I'll be happy. Wish I had GH kicking in right now!

Appreciate it misterb. I'm 5ft11 natty 140-145.. hard gainer and been working my tail off for the most part for last 4 years. So hard to maintain this weight being how much I added. I'm still far from my goal but every little progress helps. I think I would be happy with 220lbs sub 10% but we all know it's never enough!

Excellent!!!! Great work, brother!
But, I'm guessing the pics are reversed. 😉

i've pondered hiring a coach... i want to get more ripped by summer... i have gotten close but never really over the hump so to speak.. always a bit of love handle etc...

wonder if i would allow myself to be coached...lol... i think i know it all..lmao

Tsize, yeah they are. Sorry about that. The dated pic was startup. The nondated one is today.

Krustus, let me know if you want the coach I use. I gave him to dare.. he had a special (may still be going on, worth a shot) 50% off on any of his packages. I picked 8 week package just to try him out and only cost me 100bucks.. not too bad at all. The guy is a monster and clearly knows what he's doing so I put my trust in him.

krustus said:
does he know and advise on gear?... along with diet and training
krustus
Yes he does. Workout, diet plan, gear plan. Blasson told me about him and I'm trying him out also.

I just don't agree on his arimadex dosage. Maybe it was a typo in my email but he said 1mg arimadex everyday. To me that's overboard.

blasson said:
I started this online coach less than 2 weeks ago trying to get back into the gym hardcore again (didn't really stop just my diet was shit, workouts were short and quick, etc) and easiest as possible. This guy is doing it all. Workout routine, daily diet, cardio and checking in weekly for 8 weeks. I told him the goal was to gain 10 leans lbs.. so for first 2 weeks he has me cutting to get lean then the last 6 he wanted me to bulk. . Not even 2 weeks into it I lost 11 lbs already and pretty much kept all my muscle. . I can't wait to see the finished results.. may just keep this guy on yhe payroll for a year! I'm only running test 500 and tren 350 a week. I'll be bumping tren to 700 and test to 750 Tuesday.

First pic was to send to him when I started with date.. second pic was earlier this morning before church as just a personal progress pic.. I'm loving it.
blasson
I was in the middle of typing this and realized there was a two pictures. Online coach some what interesting. Bro before looking at first pic i was thinking ahh you'll be able to get into shape quick with current build. Then I noticed first pic. Anyways man muscle memory is going to speed up the process you'll be back to where you want to be in no time. Sorry to hear about the familybissues. Good luck and go strong!

Hogslayer said:
I was in the middle of typing this and realized there was a two pictures. Online coach some what interesting. Bro before looking at first pic i was thinking ahh you'll be able to get into shape quick with current build. Then I noticed first pic. Anyways man muscle memory is going to speed up the process you'll be back to where you want to be in no time. Sorry to hear about the familybissues. Good luck and go strong!
Hogslayer
Haha yea I used to walk around constantly with my physique I'm at now... I let myself go. I'm just not that great with diet.. and would have taken me a lot longer to get back to where I am now without extra input. I figured I can keep all the notes from this guy and learn from it to teach myself on what to change up and why as my physique changes. Having my diet laid out just makes it easy for me to go on with my day and get work done without having to put too much time/thought into it. That stress is out the picture and I can focus on my workouts and family more. I have not run tren at 700 in over 2 years nor have I exceeded test over 500 in a while as well.. so hopefully my body reacts well to it. Up the doses tomorrow

Shoot me a PM. I'll respond with info and 50% off coupon (as long as it still works) when i log to a pc

Just a few progress pics. Still under 200lbs but leaning out slowly. Can't wait for him to start adding food so I can start bulking. He's doing it right though by making me lose all that fat I had.

What do people estimate my bf% to be? 12?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1460635447163.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1460635447163.webp
    18.3 KB · Views: 40
  • uploadfromtaptalk1460635455223.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1460635455223.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 40
Looking good brother, very solid! I just go a new scale that takes 7 different measurements of your body. It takes weight, BMI, visceral fat, body age, skeletal muscle, body fat%, and resting metabolism. It is made by OMRON and it only costs about $85 online. It does all this by using bioelectrical impedance. It has spots where you put your feet and a handle you hold in front of you so it can send an electrical current through the body to get your readings. I love it and would recommend getting one.

Thanks
TMM

Will most definitely check it out! Are those things reliable and pretty accurate?

It is as reliable as you are going to get for a home personal use, it isn't doctors quality but it will give you a rough guideline and some numbers to go by. It has both the foot electrodes and the hand held electrodes so it measures the whole body not just foot to foot or hand to hand.

Thanks
TMM

Hell yea. As long as it's consistent it gets the job done... if the starting point is off by 1 or 2 percent but still reads accurately the new changes.. doesn't matter if it's spot on as long as it tells you the changes from then to now. I'll convince my wife to get one! Will read up on them today. Much appreciated

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.