So I hired this online coach for DIRT CHEAP

You will be shocked at the body age. We put our bodies through a lot and it will show!! The body fat % may not be accurate because we are considered bodybuilders and highly trained athletes. But they are number to go by and they are consistent so you can make adjustments and it will show.

Thanks
TMM

blasson said:
Just a few progress pics. Still under 200lbs but leaning out slowly. Can't wait for him to start adding food so I can start bulking. He's doing it right though by making me lose all that fat I had.

What do people estimate my bf% to be? 12?
blassonDef making some progress bro. Sometimes it's hard to judge bf % but i would guess somewhere between 13-15%.
I wouldn't worry about the exact numbers too much and go more by improvements.

jshredz said:
Def making some progress bro. Sometimes it's hard to judge bf % but i would guess somewhere between 13-15%.
I wouldn't worry about the exact numbers too much and go more by improvements.
jshredzGlad you can notice the difference. It's starting to get minimal but my weight is up one pound as of last pic.. but I feel a little leaner which is a good thing.

I wasn't expecting to see 13-15% but.... I'm glad to see that. Only pushes me more to keep dropping. He removed my cardio this week actually to see if I'll be able to start upping weight with same diet and bf. I'm happy so far with progress from starting point. I let myself go big time. Was so depressed. I had personal issues but I used it as a crutch for too long to slack.

Appreciate it bro. I'm starting to plateau but good news is I check in tomorrow so things will be changing up

Okay I'm back to 200lbs. Coach added 2 cheat meals a week. Meal 5 on leg and back day. Upped my post workout calories, doubled my breakfast, and added extra fats to my other meals. Still staying lean.. roughly the same % as last pic. Will post some more pics when I hit 205. Want them to be noticeable! Still have 4 weeks left from this coach plan.. will definitely hire him again for another round.. plan to run GH for sure and if I'm brave enough slin once my igf levels raise. No promises.

Quick little update. Staying same weight roughly. 1 lb higher.. not much progress since last photo but I think my muscles are filling out little more. Look thicker to me anyways. I didn't do a filter it just looks that way from tanning bed light and flash. Was in a rush this morning and didn't notice the looks until I left to bring kids to school. 3 weeks left of this coach program. I have some GH in route to me and will rehire him. Will be testing igf levels then introduce some slin once it's elevated. Will Continue to do biweekly update pics and check ins. Weight is 201 today.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1461673411093.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1461673411093.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 29
Been a little while since I sent a pic. Been a a while since I actually took a progress pic. But today I hit back and decided to take one after. I am pumped but no flex. Weight is only 203. Slow progress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• Image1463274685.753103.webp
    Image1463274685.753103.webp
    61 KB · Views: 15
Is that picture cut in half? Or is it just a glitch? Because it looks all fucked up.

Attachments

• Image1463334813.492880.webp
    Image1463334813.492880.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 25
Yea. First pic post yesterday on my phone looks cut in half for some reason. So I just reuploaded it. If it doesn't show up correctly, idk lol. New phone

Just woke up and heading to gym. Pm me so I don't forget. I'll send you info

Alright fellas. 8 week is over here is end results. Shitty lighting but I suck at flexing so I'm not even going to try. I just extended to 3 months with every week check in. This was every 2 weeks. So will be a little more hands on and more changes.

Changing up goals now so cycle will change to following.

1-12 750test
1-12 600eq
1-5 50dbol
1-12 5iu GH Ed and t4
8-12 slin. Dosing will be tapered up to prob 8iu max. Will see how I feel in it.

Just ordered my AAS. Once they come in I'm starting.

I'll keep this log going. I'll try to be more detailed too.

Attachments

• Image1463539527.440658.webp
    Image1463539527.440658.webp
    58.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Image1463539540.602833.webp
    Image1463539540.602833.webp
    60.5 KB · Views: 14
Oh wow he's going to aid you in dosing your insulin?!! Wow how much extra was that bro for the extra weeks?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.