some questions/problems on current run

Great advice here.Nothing really I can add.I agree with the others especially on adding in an AI.I like the idea you have in switching to twice a week as well and see how that goes for you.

Remember,as you get older you will react differently to gear and this could explain why you could run 3x the dose without issues in the past but are experiencing a difference now.We always have to monitor the signs our bodies are telling us and make needed changes as we change.Too many times we refer to how we did things in the past and never think that today may be different.

Good luck brother.Keep us posted with how things go with the changes.

halfnatty said:
High test low tren all day for me!
halfnatty
Yeah we know that, you've said it about 5x. You're making a big mistake, imo. You're just a young guy, you shouldn't make all your cycles so androgenic. Just sayin'.

halfnatty said:
High test low tren all day for me!
halfnatty
I get unbearable side effects on low Test high Tren. I've run it twice and both times were miserable with the level of reflux I got, no matter what OTC or RX meds I took to try and combat it. Test at 750-1000mg / wk and Tren Ace at 60-70mg / day is a side free cycle for me. Look good, feel good, and get everything I need out of the Tren with nothing that I don't.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.