Splurgen Pre-Mid-Post cycle log

haha, was slacking on logs and gym this past week. But replaced my stolen bicycle, loving my new one, got about 1/2 christmas shopping done, took care of sick wife and baby...and got a couple workouts in. Tomorrow will be back to regularity again. I'm going nuts being inpatient for my pack to arrive, should be within the next week!

About time I updated.
We had just about cleared the respiratory infection from our house when some nasty stomach "flu" hit and made the rounds, and my cough/congestion wasn't going away, so I took about a week off. Not totally off, still went in every 3rd day, just nuthin great and waititng to feel better...and finally we do. Baby, wife, and boy have all finished being sick and we are gtg.

Back/Bis Yesterday

Body weight pullups hadn't tried pullups in forever, was afraid I would be even weaker than I was, but pleasantly surprised. I used to be able to do tons on lat pulldowns, but couldnt do wide chins for more than 5.
wide x 8, x 6, close x 10, x 8

Bent over barbell row
135x12, 155x12, 185x8, 205x6, 185x7

Dumbell rows
60x12, 80x8, 80x8, 70x10

Lat pulldowns
Wide -- 200x10, 220 x 8 / Close -- 220x10, 240x8, / Wide drop set 220x6, 180x6, 120x8

Barbell Curl
80x12, 100x10, 110x7, 80x10

Single-arm cable preacher
set of 12, 10, and 8, 2 sets of 5-rep negatives using the other hand to spot

Reverse grip curls pinching the 45 plate
10 reps, 10 reps, 8 reps
-------------------------
Not going to log the whole diet, but a big-ol calorie day. 10 eggs (raw in shake, cooked for bfast, and a fried egg sandwich for afternoon snack) an artichocke/chicken/anchovie/jalapeno pizza for dinner to myself.

...and today's workout. Chest and tri's, with chest taking priority, then in 3-4 days I'll do an arm day.

Dumbell incline bench
70lbx12, 80x10, 90x8, 90x7, 80x8

Decline Dumbell bench
80x10, 90x8, 90x6, 75x10

also- someone tell me what this is called if you have a name for it, I can't even find it on google but I like to incorporate it sometimes, especially on a chest/tri combo day -- Seated in a chair, barbell wedged in a corner with one end coming to neck level, load with plates and clasp bar end in a "prayer" grip -- resulting in an incline, close grip chest press that emphasizes tricpeps and anterior delts as well.
so "Prayer Press"
2 45s x 6, 45+25 x 8, 45x13, 45x12

Cable flyes
2 sets decline, 2 sets incline, 2 sets parallel for 10ish reps, 2nd set of each a drop set.
------------
Seated behind-head dumbell extensions
70x12, 80x10, 90x10, 80x12

Reverse-grip skullcrushers (fuck these were weak and hard, but pumped like a mother)
40lbx12, 50x10, 50x8, 40x10

Rope pressdowns
100x10 90x12, 80x12, Drop set 100x6 to 80x5 to 60x6

Body-weight dips to failure (no weights here, I was toast)
15reps, 12 reps, and 9 reps.

Prayer press because the whole time you are praying it doesn't slip and hit you in the face😛

pretty much...one of the few exercises id be willing to wear gloves on, or wish I had some sort of condom to slip over the end of the bar. (unlubed condom wouldnt be that bad of an idea maybe...)
-----
allright, my shit came in today! I probably won't log every single workout, but I'll try to do one full weeks worth at least every couple weeks, to show progress.
Cycle is going to be all test, looking at 10-12 weeks of sus, three pins per week of .5ml, for an approximate 750ml total per week. Being sust, I feel this works out to a little less "real" total than if one were doing say 750/wk of test e, as by the end of the week the shorter esters are already clearing, and only the long ones are really building up on top of each other.
I'll likely end up lowering the sust dose later in cycle and adding in more test e, but for now this is good.
Oil is crazy light and smooth -- I tested it for shits and it will literally draw through a slin pin, slowly, but you could do it. No pain on the first inject whatsoever, though I expect (and hope) there'll be that little deep soreness there tomorrow that lets you know its working. 🙂
I'll have aromasin and nolvadex on hand, but I won't be running an ai at least at first unless I feel like I need it. It's my first cycle in a long while, I want to see exactly how my body responds to the test, and I didn't use one before until after cycle and didn't have any problems with estrogen sides.
I'll post up tomorrow lifts and any subjective items of notice.

Nice Post! Like those dosages and the thoughts behind them. Glad to see you not jumping right in with the AI's but having them on hand. Looking forward to the progresss!

I don't know. At 750mg of sus, I think you'd at least want to run some nolva in the beginning. Sustanon can play havoc with your hpta.

I'll jump on it if I get any sides, but I'd run sustanon before, and had zero sides except a little oily skin and thicker body hair. I want to see what my tolerances are, and at what dosage of different compounds I actually need ancillaries. I'll do the same thing on my next cycle, put the test at the same or slightly lower, and add one other compound and get a feel for it before trying to fix anything.

Back and Traps today.

Body weight chins-
wide x 11, 9, 7, close grip x 10, 9

Barbell row, wide grip
135x12, 155x8, 165x7, 135x10

Lat pulldown-
x12, 10 and 8, then reverse grip and 2 drop sets -- 5rep max, drop 30% for 6-7 more

Close grip cable rows
160x11, 180x8, 180x7, 180x6 drop to 120 and 8 more

Dumbell shrugs on incline bench
70x12, 80x12, 80x10, 70x14

Barbell shrugs
225x8, 225x7, 175x10

Reverse flyes on the pec deck to really squeeze and pump up the center back

Abs -- hanging leg raises x3 sets of 30-40, oblique cable pulls x2 each side, medicine ball crunches, and planks on the medicine ball.

Not much difference in weight from my last back workout, but I could definitely feel the sust. All day heartrate slightly elevated, muscle pumps were more intense -- bi-s and forearms felt like they were going to pop. Only the first shot, but could feel subtle effects pretty much like the first time I shot 50mg prop.

The muscle pump is more important than the weight going up! Mind muscle connection is the key to success in any weightlifting regimen!!

TSizemore said:
The muscle pump is more important than the weight going up! Mind muscle connection is the key to success in any weightlifting regimen!!
TSizemoreGreat thing about training with Vio. It's all new to her, so as I try to teach her how to make that mind-muscle connection, it makes me focus more on my own workouts.

Wabbitt said:
TSizemore said:
TSizemoreGreat thing about training with Vio. It's all new to her, so as I try to teach her how to make that mind-muscle connection, it makes me focus more on my own workouts.
Yea, It's amazing how much we forget this once we start moving iron and get in the zone!

Grr...got an error uploading pics that deleted my whole log.
so...yesterday was leg day, nuff said.
Today was eat and take some "before" pics before this shit kicks in.

[attachment deleted by admin]

What is that chemical symbol on your chest? Got a real good base there to build on. Diet is really going to be the key in your progress. Being an Ectomorph, it's gonna be a hard road!

It's Serotonin and Epinephrine on the chest, and warning: stable strangelets on the arm, sort of a joke from this article
http://www.aleph.se/andart/archives/2006/10/warning_signs_for_tomorrow.html
stable strangelets would be high energy, extremely destructive particles, and exhibit all sorts of weird behavior -- sorta like me.

SO!!!!!
I'm Baaaackk!

Had a lot of shit the past month and a half. My wife lost her income, + cps came after us for 500/month because her baby daddy got divorced from his wife and went on welfare, and claimed we were absent and unsupportive parents (we have 50% custody of him)...so long story short:
We had the power to our place shut off...then were evicted shortly after due to being unable to pay rent.
I had to let my gym membership go, and quit my cycle at at about 6 weeks in. Decided I didnt want to waste it if I wasnt going to be able to lift or diet.
We figured out a way out of our mess for now, though it's not terribly pleasant. My wife and I had to separate, so that she could claim to be a single parent and get low-income emergency housing, and food stamps/aid, also eliminating that child support they wanted us to pay. (motherfucker is never getting a drop from us, he's an abusive fucking addict)
and I found a super cheap room that I'll be able to afford, and leave me enough to save at least 500/month so that eventually we'll be able to pay off our debt, get a car and whatnot.
In a couple weeks I should have a new gym membership and be able to restart my cycle, and continue my progress, as well as be around here again more often.
It'll be 700mg/wk Test e
400 mg./wk EQ
and going for a long one, 18-20 weeks. Closer to summer I'll decide whether to finish it off with another compound, depending on composition at the time, but I think this will do just dandy.
I've missed y'all.

damn shitty man

dang bro sorry to hear u have had such a rough patch....!!! keep working at it bro things are gonna get better

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.