Splurgen Pre-Mid-Post cycle log

Its going to be positive in the long run.
My wife just got hired as a piercer at one of the best shops in the area, itll only be a couple days per week, and she doesnt start for a few weeks, and I got even more hours at work (hittin 70/wk now)
So things turned around, just too late for us to keep our place and avoid getting further in debt.
But shit is on the right track now, I haven't lost too much of my gains yet, which is nice.
Also, funny I had no side effects while on-- mood was great, anger not a problem, no acne, no bloating, no hair thinning, none of the sides some people report with sust (I think most are because they dont inject frequently enough)...until coming off.
2 weeks after I got a bout of bacne, and some mild depression, but still not too bad.
my body likes its test.

Sorry brother, Sounds rough but you're determined to make it through it and that's good, working your way back to the gym will be a great centering point in your life. Keep your head up homie.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.