Test prop pain and flu

Tyson13

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I just Started 150 mgs EOD of Test Prop. I am on my 3rd shot and not feeling well. It sounds like I got the test flu. I'm planning on a 12 week cycle so I would like some thoughts. Like I said I have all the symptoms of test flu and the shots hurt like hell. I've been using a 1" 23 gauge needle in my ass alternating sites. Yesterdays was the worst. I have a decent size knot, but no other symptoms such as warmth or redness. I've ran prop before and not had these issues. That was around 10 years ago which was also my last cycle. Is this something common that will get better soon or am I screwed. I can't do this for 12 weeks. I do not know the rules about taking about vendors, but it is one on this site. It all looks legit to me. Thank is advance for your help and advice.

Bro in the 3 years I have been pinning test I have never gotten "test flu" not really sure how you got that. Who'd you get the gear from. Also how sanitary are you when you inject? I do just like a doctor office minus the gloves. Be clean about this stuff we are after all sticking needles into flesh and muscle and injecting foreign substances. In my past dealings with other bro's on the forums, the "test flu" was actually caused by carelessness while pinning gear, not being clean, which caused bacterial infection that gave flu like symptoms

No test flu is common and is not gotten by being careless or unsanitary. It's just someone's body reacting to a hormone that has been injected. Your body will adapt to it, how long that takes is hard to say probably no more than a week

Should I use a 1.5". needle for the glutes? That is what somebody suggest to me.

As for soreness, test p has some pip, or it could be injection Technique, could just be your body reacting to not used to having needle stuck in it, the problems should pass over as you get used to it

If you haven't pinned in 10 years test prop might not have been the best choice LOL. It has more pip and requires more pinning. 12 wks of eod pinning will probably get old quick for you. Lol might want to think about a test c or e instead

Pinning isn't the major issue. It's feeling like absolute shit that has me down

You should definitely alternate locations and you should think about adding in additional sites. If your ass is hurting, and you aren't giving that location time to absorb and disperse the oils, that knot will never go away! Start rotating in the Vent glutes, and the quads.

What do you exactly mean by giving it time to absorb and disperse? Should I keep the needle in for a bit after the injection is done?

No. You should give the site time to disperse and absorb the oils. I'm talking days. If there's a knot, then do not inject in that location until the knot is gone. Move to a different inject site, like the ones I mentioned above.

Thanks...are delts a good choice?

Thanks...are delts a good choice?
Tyson13Absolutely. The whole process is a trial and error experiment. You might find your glutes don't like that much prop at one time, but the Delts don't have any issue....or vice versa. Just make sure, like someone mentioned above, you swab the inject sites and you use clean and sterile pins everytime.

Any other advice in regards to the "test flu"? It's been 5 days since my 1st pin....3 in total and I feel horrible w a slight fever.

Any other advice in regards to the "test flu"? It's been 5 days since my 1st pin....3 in total and I feel horrible w a slight fever.
Tyson13No. Tkasch is right, you'll have to let it run its course. No matter what the actual cause is, if there's a fever, then there's some kind of slight infection somewhere. Antibiotics are a good idea.

I'm just gonna put this right here

Endotoxins are what is causing the so called test flu. TEST FLU is not real! Endotoxins are small bacterial molecules that contaminate labware. Hmm labware? What could that be, my God it's vials and other such things!! And for those that will say it does well here you go! Read the last sentence in the section called "Consequences of endotoxin contamination".

What is Endotoxin? | Sigma-Aldrich

The presence of endotoxins in products for injection (vaccines and injectable drugs) can result in pyrogenic responses ranging from fever and chills to irreversible and fatal septic shock.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.