Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
Total albums

THE "OFFICIAL" WIVES, GF, MILF, AND HOT CHICS THREAD

reps to you lith thats a real nice looking women you got there you are a very lucky man!

Man if my wife ever found out I posted all the dirty stuff she sends me she would castrate me then divorce me for a guy that still has his dick! hahaha

49er 49er 49er, you just gotta come in here and take over the thread. You whoop guys ass and fuck hot pussy....... What else is there? Yep, karma fo sho

smoove said:
49er 49er 49er, you just gotta come in here and take over the thread. You whoop guys ass and fuck hot pussy....... What else is there? Yep, karma fo sho
smooveMan im attached to my memory cards maybe when I marry I'll let them go but they just remind me I use to be a pimp before I got in a relationship lol

I love you 9er. I wanna come out and kick it with you. I loved Latina Adventures and Thats all I like to fuck too. You can set me up if I come out so I can smash all that beautiful latina pussy your flaunting here making me jealous.

Karma for sure!!! Nice fellas... I know everyone else on here has some pics to.. Lets post up and show em off!!!

Ok so not 49er style but this is my wife of 24yrs and three kids on her mom get away this week.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Wacker said:
Ok so not 49er style but this is my wife of 24yrs and three kids on her mom get away this week.
WackerShes hot bro I had to take pics I thought about it and I should cover the girls faces that fucked up lol

THIS WAS JUST A MONDAY NIGHT CHICK BUT I JUST SEEN THIS THREAD SO....TRUST ME MORE TO COME. I JUST GOT A NEW PHONE SO WAIT TILL I DOWN LOAD THE PIC'S.
BUT FOR NOW........OLDER UNIT LATER THE HOTT YOUNGER ONES

[attachment deleted by admin]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back