English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
Total albums

THE "OFFICIAL" WIVES, GF, MILF, AND HOT CHICS THREAD

JACKED said:
THIS WAS JUST A MONDAY NIGHT CHICK BUT I JUST SEEN THIS THREAD SO....TRUST ME MORE TO COME. I JUST GOT A NEW PHONE SO WAIT TILL I DOWN LOAD THE PIC'S.
BUT FOR NOW........OLDER UNIT LATER THE HOTT YOUNGER ONES
JACKEDThats a bad ass chick I would totally hold her hand and take her out to dinner if I had the chance lol

Re: THE "OFFICIAL" WIVES, GF, MILF, AND HOT CHICS THREAD

This is my MT that hits on me constantly!! Always sending me pics. I can't keep them though. Here's one she sent this morning. And no, I have not hit it. I know some of you will be disappointed in me but that's ok.

[attachment deleted by admin]

whoa!...rock... glad she's not hitting on me... i could not get any more massages if i were you...

krustus said:
whoa!...rock... glad she's not hitting on me... i could not get any more massages if i were you...
krustusYeah you should be glad cause damnit here was the follow up just minutes ago.

[attachment deleted by admin]

RockShawn said:
This is my MT that hits on me constantly!! Always sending me pics. I can't keep them though. Here's one she sent this morning. And no, I have not hit it. I know some of you will be disappointed in me but that's ok.
RockShawnDam id be done instant cheat if I were in ur position! Lol

RockShawn said:
RockShawn
DAMN Rock that is sweet! Nice job keeping your vows! Your wife is a lucky lady most guys would tap that at least once🙂

So rock where does she work I need a massage and ill be on the first flight out lol props for being able to resist

Wacker said:
DAMN Rock that is sweet! Nice job keeping your vows! Your wife is a lucky lady most guys would tap that at least once🙂
WackerI am human and the thought has crossed my mine. especially when things get rocky at home. But it isn't worth it. I heard a phone call of a 12 YO kid calling into a radio station i listen to this morning. He was heart broken cause his parents are getting divorced. just can't do it.

Ill post my pics back up I just need to blur the faces of the ones I care about it just takes so dam long!

I heard a phone call of a 12 YO kid calling into a radio station i listen to this morning. He was heart broken cause his parents are getting divorced. just can't do it.

smart man.... but if i were you you i would never see that MT again... couldn't risk the chance of me fucking up my family life that i would be lost without

krustus said:
smart man.... but if i were you you i would never see that MT again... couldn't risk the chance of me fucking up my family life that i would be lost without
krustusI don't see her anymore Krustus. sucks too cause she was a great MT.

RockShawn said:
I don't see her anymore Krustus. sucks too cause she was a great MT.
RockShawn
And she still sends you photos! That's a girl waiting to break up a family! But damn that is Sweet I don't know if I could pass up a one timer with that-hahaha

Wacker said:
And she still sends you photos! That's a girl waiting to break up a family! But damn that is Sweet I don't know if I could pass up a one timer with that-hahaha
WackerNaw she's cool. She's trying to find a man, divorced for 2 years. she wants a fuck buddy cause she's horny all the time. I made the mistake of telling her once that my wife doesn't put out much. that opened the door. But enough about that. someone else post a pic

JACKED said:
THIS WAS JUST A MONDAY NIGHT CHICK BUT I JUST SEEN THIS THREAD SO....TRUST ME MORE TO COME. I JUST GOT A NEW PHONE SO WAIT TILL I DOWN LOAD THE PIC'S.
BUT FOR NOW........OLDER UNIT LATER THE HOTT YOUNGER ONES
JACKED
Those are perfect tits!!! Hot bro!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back