To aspirate or not to aspirate

slimpickings

Fear the Chihuahua
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
How many of you guys aspirate and do you think it is important to do so? I myself generally do but yesterday I was in a hurry and neglected to do so and guess what I must of hit a vein. Now let me tell you that 30seconds after I pinned I litterly got lock jaw chest was hurting like a mofo and was coughing like I had pneumonia. Had I aspirated I thing I would of not had this moment of joy. So lets see what some of you guys think?

I do ...ALWAYS, I've got through veins but luckily never directly into

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

slimpickings said:
How many of you guys aspirate and do you think it is important to do so? I myself generally do but yesterday I was in a hurry and neglected to do so and guess what I must of hit a vein. Now let me tell you that 30seconds after I pinned I litterly got lock jaw chest was hurting like a mofo and was coughing like I had pneumonia. Had I aspirated I thing I would of not had this moment of joy. So lets see what some of you guys think?
slimpickings
You just described every other tren injection for me. Aspirated or not, properly dosed tren a will do this.

As for aspirating, Always, just in case.

I do..if that wasn't tren I would say u hit a vein.i have never personally did that but they say if u do you will know instantly and you can feel it in your throat like it gonna close up but it goes away in a few minutes

I have but not always. My wife does all my shots for me and she dont aspirate, I havent had any problems either way. With tren I cough no matter aspirate or not.

I intentionally pin veins. I like the faster absorption. Buncha panochas...

Joebad1 said:
I do..if that wasn't tren I would say u hit a vein.i have never personally did that but they say if u do you will know instantly and you can feel it in your throat like it gonna close up but it goes away in a few minutes
Joebad1
Yep this is exactly what it did to my though my lights were going out. Lol.

Aspirate or not, my Sust even makes my chest/lungs tight.

Takes 2 seconds to aspirate, and only one have I pulled blood, but still easy enough to do so why not.

I always do..i got to say any doctor that ever gave me a shot, always uses the same needle to draw and pin amd has never aspirate..

Nurses waste oil too, when they switch needles. Not gonna catch me doing that just cause nurses do it.

I asked a nurse about the no aspirating thing recently and she said "they" have determined that there is no need to aspirate in the glute when pinning the correct spot, because it is such a large muscle. But she advised that other sites should be aspirated.

But then again, I've seen other nurses pin delts with flu shots without aspirating.

They ain't pinning tren though lol!

All you have to do is draw in a little air before switching needles to keep from wasting oil. I always switch, most of the time i'm drawing from 2-3 different vials and that severly dulls the needle.

[attachment deleted by admin]

I'm with Rock. Fuck, needles are cheap and it helps to make a smooth quick injection if you swap out. Like he said, you don't have to loose oil if you allow some air in first.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.