To aspirate or not to aspirate

You should always aspirate!!!!!!! Should always to check for veins and know if you have infections!

Guessing he was talking about an abscess more than a general infection. Get close and there will be some nasty shit drawn in.

I always aspirate in places i can.. pretty close to impossible to aspirate in lats or delts for me so i dont. Never had problems. Always aspirate everywhere else though

ODINSBLOOD said:
confused GF how does aspirating tell me I have an infection?
ODINSBLOOD
When you pull back, your going to pull up some nasty color blood with puss more than likely in it. I didn't have any sign of an infection and found puss in my thigh through aspirating. The hub had some nasty stuff in it. Drained quite a bit of puss out of it and took some antibiotics for 2 weeks.

goodfella said:
ODINSBLOOD said:
confused GF how does aspirating tell me I have an infection?
ODINSBLOOD
When you pull back, your going to pull up some nasty color blood with puss more than likely in it. I didn't have any sign of an infection and found puss in my thigh through aspirating. The hub had some nasty stuff in it. Drained quite a bit of puss out of it and took some antibiotics for 2 weeks.
you're just 'special'

Buck said:
I never have and wont. Nurses that give you shots dont even do it.
BuckBuck, it takes less than a second to do. Also I have had plenty of nurses give me shots that sucked at it. You would think the bitch was trying to play darts. I rather be safe than sorry.

I never did at first but now I do. If you hit a vein or inject directly in it you wish you had. It will scare the shit out of you. You can feel the oil moving around your body

Gotta aspirate man I didn't like the one time it felt like some one drove a truck on my chest fuck that shit was bitch

I used to when I first started. I don't anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

woe said:
I used to when I first started. I don't anymore. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
woe
same here bro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.