TSize, RockShawn, JuicyJay.....contest Prep

TSizemore said:
I'm finally getting around to doing the mandatory poses......here's a side tricep at 9 weeks out....Got just a little more tightening up to do.
TSizemoreGreat job tsize can already see striations in the delts and arms

TSizemore said:
I'm finally getting around to doing the mandatory poses......here's a side tricep at 9 weeks out....Got just a little more tightening up to do.
TSizemore
Fucker! Looking good. Homo intended! LOL

Your striated definitions are starting to show which is what is needed man

TSizemore said:
TSizemore
great pose, great work. Stay at it. oh and btw- imo get some sun....

I like what i see there TS!... your calves could use a bit more work tho'

keep it up bro!

24hreup said:
I like what i see there TS... your calves could use a bit more work tho'

keep it up bro!
24hreupYea, I'm going to start focusing on them at week 8. A little Omnitrope help added in. 😉

TSizemore said:
TSizemore

Nice work Brother T! That tricep is looking NIIIIIIIIIIICE! I got to start cutting myself! Thanks for the motivation
mane! ;D

yep ... that level of body fat in that tricep pic would be nice.... i gotta kick it up... thanks for the inspiration bro...

what percent body fat would you ballpark that as?... not that the number really matters you look great... all homo by the way..lol

Unofficially .......9- 9 1/2% I would say.

Now that I'm inside of 8 weeks, I've added Clen 2days on/ 2 days off and cut fat down to about 50gms. Water intake is up to 5-7 liters daily.

Actually....9% now, in the picture It was 10%.

Inside 6 weeks.....actually it's really only 5 weeks left. If you're not ready in the last week, Well......
I promised some 6 weeks out progress pics, here is a few from today, about mid-day.

I'm down roughly 15lbs so far....I'm still holding water and about 3 extra pounds, but my intake is up and I still have plenty of time to dry out.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.