Go Pro or Go Home
Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
EG Cash
Just a lil update.
Sitting at about 200lbs dry weight in the mornings now. Wife doesn't know much about how to take proper posing pics so just posted the one that turned out halfway right lol.
Currently on all snakeman products only. Cut back to 500mgs Test Cyp and 500mgs Deca a week now. Staying lean. Not on much of a diet right now cause of starting a new job and good prep is hard right now lol. Thanks all. And thanks snake.
Rear lat spread.

Attachments

• IMG_20210517_191038348.webp
    IMG_20210517_191038348.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 47
Lookin' good brotha....got the v-taper goin' on.

Lookin' good brotha....got the v-taper goin' on.
01dragonslayerI really don't go for bodybuilder status anymore. But still feels good to out do slot of guys younger then me. And I don't really workout besides work and a couple times a week just. So feels good.

But got Adrol and Dbol on the way so actually gonna do a 3 month cycle once it gets here.

I'm in the same boat dude. PRs are no longer an option for me....thats just risking an injury. Today was my first day back to the gym in four months since having knee surgery at the end of last year and it felt good just driving into the parking lot.

Just a lil update.
Sitting at about 200lbs dry weight in the mornings now. Wife doesn't know much about how to take proper posing pics so just posted the one that turned out halfway right lol.
Currently on all snakeman products only. Cut back to 500mgs Test Cyp and 500mgs Deca a week now. Staying lean. Not on much of a diet right now cause of starting a new job and good prep is hard right now lol. Thanks all. And thanks snake.
Rear lat spread.
GoProLooking good man!!! 200lb and what's your height? 5'9"? You make my 200lb self look fat!

Looking good man!!! 200lb and what's your height? 5'9"? You make my 200lb self look fat!
Snakeman5'11 actually. Lost a inch after a L5-S1 fusion. Lost 10 percent mobility in my back after the two emergency surgeries in 5 days. I don't really work my lower body as much as I shout cause of the past surgeries. Doctors said to workout to strengthen my core and all...but don't think they ment me to dead lift 350 plus that I use to for sets.
Getting older for real. So gotta be careful.

View previous replies…
5'11 actually. Lost a inch after a L5-S1 fusion. Lost 10 percent mobility in my back after the two emergency surgeries in 5 days. I don't really work my lower body as much as I shout cause of the past surgeries. Doctors said to workout to strengthen my core and all...but don't think they ment me to dead lift 350 plus that I use to for sets.
Getting older for real. So gotta be careful.
GoProLol. No wonder u make me look fat, I'm only 5'5.
With all that being said, you're doing extremely good!

I'm planning to slow down the heavy shit in the near future. Not getting any younger

Lol. No wonder u make me look fat, I'm only 5'5.
With all that being said, you're doing extremely good!

I'm planning to slow down the heavy shit in the near future. Not getting any younger
SnakemanShoot you can't be much younger than me lol. I just fe and sound ole cause of all the stuff I put my body through. Sitting at 34isb years old now.

And snake, most of the pro bodybuilder s are shorter. The smaller the frame and the more the mass.....better you will do in BBing normally. Taller guys take are great looking are hard to come by...Lou Ferrigno, Ronnie Coleman.... The likes.

Shoot you can't be much younger than me lol. I just fe and sound ole cause of all the stuff I put my body through. Sitting at 34isb years old now.

And snake, most of the pro bodybuilder s are shorter. The smaller the frame and the more the mass.....better you will do in BBing normally. Taller guys take are great looking are hard to come by...Lou Ferrigno, Ronnie Coleman.... The likes.
GoProAlmost the same age actually. I put my body through a lot in my teenage years. Too much partying

Looking good man!!! 200lb and what's your height? 5'9"? You make my 200lb self look fat!
SnakemanSlowly getting back into legs, just a slow learning process on what is okay to do and all. I went crazy after those back surgeries and got hella big, like 225lbs big which is huge for me.
But re-learning after years of just TRT.

@GoPro looking good bro keep it up!

Thank ya. Got some nasty orals on the way so gonna be way up in weight in the next couple months. Will add pics.
GoProWhat’s your drol and dbol dosed at?

What’s your drol and dbol dosed at?
EmanI plan on starting drol at 75mgs a day four 4 weeks, anything after 4 weeks is mostly water. I have ran higher before but anything over 100mgs is just high blood pressure for me.
Then gonna run Dbol at 50mgs a day for my second cycle oral.
Currently running 500mgs snake test Cyp and 500mgs snake Deca. Got some sides so I know his stuff is on par.
Will let everyone know what and when I add in.

If you can.. run 25mg of drol and 25 mg of dbol together they have a synergistic effect you will blow up. Even if you don’t do this run your orals 6 weeks bro. @GoPro

If you can.. run 25mg of drol and 25 mg of dbol together they have a synergistic effect you will blow up. Even if you don’t do this run your orals 6 weeks bro. @GoPro
EmanNever ran them both. This could be awesome!! Will try and report back

EmanDo you have any more information on the synergy? I can always look it up myself but would like to hear you .02

View previous replies…
Do you have any more information on the synergy? I can always look it up myself but would like to hear you .02
Lancer55I have no scientific data on this if that’s what you are looking for but. I came across this about 10 years ago. Though his dosing is a little insane to me what he says holds true. Iv ran this combo many many times over the years and they definitely do have a synergistic effect I have no idea how or why I just no it works even without the deca. Now over the years I have played with the doses you will see some amazing results with just 25mg drol/25mg dbol however I’ve found 25mg adrol/50mg dbol to have the best effect with the least amount of sides. Drol at higher doses kills my appetite it may not be the same for the next person. I have also ran 50/50mg and the results are even greater but the drol starts to get to me at that dose. A good trial starting dose at 25/25mg is a good place to start. If you can handle 50/50mg I think you would never look back. I hope this helps. If you or anyone else has anymore questions feel free to PM me anytime.

"For many years, a great debate has raged over which oral is superior for mass gains, and two of them have stood the test of time; dianabol and anadrol. The debate has continued, arguing which of the two is superior, yet no conclusive evidence has proven one better than the other. People respond to each one differently, some swearing by Dianabol - methandrostenolone - and some swearing by anadrol. Before we declare one the winner, I am going to go over a bit of history and chemical structure on both products.

Anadrol (oxymetholone) was first made available in the 1960’s by Syntex. It is very effective at increasing red blood cell production and was promising for treating severe cases of anemia. With the advent of newer and more advanced drugs such as Erythropoietin, which have less androgenic side effects, Anadrol was discontinued. New studies in AIDS/HIV patients revealed Anadrol was particularly effective at reducing wasting symptoms so it was re-released in the late 1990’s.

Oxymetholone is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone, which in theory means it should not convert to estrogen. Since it does not aromatize but still causes gynecomastia in some users, there are other pathways by which it converts. After looking at studies on AIDS patients, I found that it may convert by actively activating the estrogen receptor, so this is a product that would need an anti-estrogen such as Nolvadex.

Dianabol (methandrostenolone) was first made in 1956 by John Zieglar of Ciba fame. Dianabol has been one of the most por oral steroids of all time, exploding in pority in the 1970’s with bodybuilders and football players and expanding into all avenues of athletics during the 1980’s. It somewhat waned during the 1990’s with the steroid control act, but was hot again in the early 2000’s with reproduction in mass quantities by Mexican labs and underground labs. Methandrostenolone is a derivative of testosterone and hence will convert to estrogen. gynecomastia will be a concern for sure, in almost all users, whereas only less than 25% have problems with Anadrol. Again water retention will be a problem, usually due to the estrogenic properties.

Both products will have similar androgenic side effects, which include; acne, water retention, oily skin, male pattern baldness, and increased body hair growth. Both drugs are c17 alpha alkylated, therefore liver protection will be necessary, especially when combining the two.

So we come to the premise of this article, Anadrol vs. Dianabol. Why, the great debate over which product to take? They work on different pathways, have similar side effects you will have to combat, and both are liver toxic. So why is there a debate over which is better and which one should you take? Well, as I stated earlier, different people have different responses to each product. Many people, including myself, find high doses of Anadrol to be too much to handle in trade of the results you get. With this product, I have an extreme loss of appetite, massive water retention, and overall aches and pains and headaches.

On the other hand, when I take Dianabol, I get a general sense of well-being, good but not great size gains, and the ability to keep eating. It sounds like I should keep taking Dianabol and drop the Anadrol, right? Wrong. I get massive male pattern baldness from Dianabol, which I do not experience from Anadrol. I have an increase in blood pressure levels at doses that are high enough to match my gains from Anadrol, and I have to shorten my cycles because of the massive dosages I take to get good gains. So in all, I get some side effects from each that I would like to avoid, while still retaining the great benefits that I can only get from each product.

Anadrol is well known for its ability to cause massive size and strength increases, and as we all know, a stronger muscle has to become a bigger muscle with enough calories to feed it. Dianabol gives me large, quality muscle gains without as much water retention as Anadrol. So what is the compromise? Do I take one during one cycle and then the other product during my next cycle?

The answer is no to both. There is no need to short change yourself gains in either department when you can have your cake and eat it too. I am not alone in my assessments of both products. Most guys have similar issues of massive water retention, headaches and loss of appetite with Anadrol, and MPB and fewer gains with Dianabol comparatively. So, the best thing we can do is decrease our dosages of both products to cut down on side-effects and take them at the same time to increase the benefits.

My recommendation is to take both products in lower dosages but for longer periods of time. Dianabol has been found to work much better for quality gains when taken in lower dosages but for longer periods of time. High doses have severe side effects in some users, a loss of all gains with cessation of the product because of the short cycle (4-6 weeks) and most of the aforementioned side-effects.

Your dosages will be cycle history dependent but when I was at the peak of my career, I was taking cycles of 200mg Dianabol for 6 weeks per cycle, or 250-300mg Anadrol per 6 week cycle. In later cycles when I decided to combine the two products together, I was able to drop my Dianabol use to 50mg per day, and my Anadrol use to 100mg per day and because of the synergistic effect of the two products combined, the effect was similar to high doses of each but with none of the sides. There is something very synergistic when taking these two products together with just a simple cycle of testosterone and Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -durabolin.

I would run my Anadrol cycles for 8 weeks at that dose and my Dianabol cycles for 10 weeks at that low dose with no liver toxic effects as proven by my quarterly blood tests. I did not have to take liver protectants, but I recommend them for most users. I no longer had to watch my blood pressure, my water retention was minimal compared to earlier cycles, and I was able to continue eating massive amounts of food because I did not experience appetite loss from a massive dose of Anadrol.

I highly recommend on your next bulking cycle you try the following: A base cycle of test and Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , add in the Anadrol and Dianabol mix, and some Nolvadex. You will be able to control your water retention, liver toxicity, and other side effects by controlling your dosages. Your doses will vary from mine, but just adjust accordingly and run them for longer periods of time. You will be amazed at the simplicity of this cycle and yet the synergy is un-describable. Your gains will be far better than you have ever had when taking each product alone, your side effects will be less than if you were to take either product in higher doses, thanks to the different biochemical pathways. Everyone already knows that test and anadrol, and Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - and Dianabol - methandrostenolone - are very synergistic. Now combine all four in a cycle and watch yourself just blow up".

I have no scientific data on this if that’s what you are looking for but. I came across this about 10 years ago. Though his dosing is a little insane to me what he says holds true. Iv ran this combo many many times over the years and they definitely do have a synergistic effect I have no idea how or why I just no it works even without the deca. Now over the years I have played with the doses you will see some amazing results with just 25mg drol/25mg dbol however I’ve found 25mg adrol/50mg dbol to have the best effect with the least amount of sides. Drol at higher doses kills my appetite it may not be the same for the next person. I have also ran 50/50mg and the results are even greater but the drol starts to get to me at that dose. A good trial starting dose at 25/25mg is a good place to start. If you can handle 50/50mg I think you would never look back. I hope this helps. If you or anyone else has anymore questions feel free to PM me anytime.

"For many years, a great debate has raged over which oral is superior for mass gains, and two of them have stood the test of time; dianabol and anadrol. The debate has continued, arguing which of the two is superior, yet no conclusive evidence has proven one better than the other. People respond to each one differently, some swearing by Dianabol - methandrostenolone - and some swearing by anadrol. Before we declare one the winner, I am going to go over a bit of history and chemical structure on both products.

Anadrol (oxymetholone) was first made available in the 1960’s by Syntex. It is very effective at increasing red blood cell production and was promising for treating severe cases of anemia. With the advent of newer and more advanced drugs such as Erythropoietin, which have less androgenic side effects, Anadrol was discontinued. New studies in AIDS/HIV patients revealed Anadrol was particularly effective at reducing wasting symptoms so it was re-released in the late 1990’s.

Oxymetholone is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone, which in theory means it should not convert to estrogen. Since it does not aromatize but still causes gynecomastia in some users, there are other pathways by which it converts. After looking at studies on AIDS patients, I found that it may convert by actively activating the estrogen receptor, so this is a product that would need an anti-estrogen such as Nolvadex.

Dianabol (methandrostenolone) was first made in 1956 by John Zieglar of Ciba fame. Dianabol has been one of the most por oral steroids of all time, exploding in pority in the 1970’s with bodybuilders and football players and expanding into all avenues of athletics during the 1980’s. It somewhat waned during the 1990’s with the steroid control act, but was hot again in the early 2000’s with reproduction in mass quantities by Mexican labs and underground labs. Methandrostenolone is a derivative of testosterone and hence will convert to estrogen. gynecomastia will be a concern for sure, in almost all users, whereas only less than 25% have problems with Anadrol. Again water retention will be a problem, usually due to the estrogenic properties.

Both products will have similar androgenic side effects, which include; acne, water retention, oily skin, male pattern baldness, and increased body hair growth. Both drugs are c17 alpha alkylated, therefore liver protection will be necessary, especially when combining the two.

So we come to the premise of this article, Anadrol vs. Dianabol. Why, the great debate over which product to take? They work on different pathways, have similar side effects you will have to combat, and both are liver toxic. So why is there a debate over which is better and which one should you take? Well, as I stated earlier, different people have different responses to each product. Many people, including myself, find high doses of Anadrol to be too much to handle in trade of the results you get. With this product, I have an extreme loss of appetite, massive water retention, and overall aches and pains and headaches.

On the other hand, when I take Dianabol, I get a general sense of well-being, good but not great size gains, and the ability to keep eating. It sounds like I should keep taking Dianabol and drop the Anadrol, right? Wrong. I get massive male pattern baldness from Dianabol, which I do not experience from Anadrol. I have an increase in blood pressure levels at doses that are high enough to match my gains from Anadrol, and I have to shorten my cycles because of the massive dosages I take to get good gains. So in all, I get some side effects from each that I would like to avoid, while still retaining the great benefits that I can only get from each product.

Anadrol is well known for its ability to cause massive size and strength increases, and as we all know, a stronger muscle has to become a bigger muscle with enough calories to feed it. Dianabol gives me large, quality muscle gains without as much water retention as Anadrol. So what is the compromise? Do I take one during one cycle and then the other product during my next cycle?

The answer is no to both. There is no need to short change yourself gains in either department when you can have your cake and eat it too. I am not alone in my assessments of both products. Most guys have similar issues of massive water retention, headaches and loss of appetite with Anadrol, and MPB and fewer gains with Dianabol comparatively. So, the best thing we can do is decrease our dosages of both products to cut down on side-effects and take them at the same time to increase the benefits.

My recommendation is to take both products in lower dosages but for longer periods of time. Dianabol has been found to work much better for quality gains when taken in lower dosages but for longer periods of time. High doses have severe side effects in some users, a loss of all gains with cessation of the product because of the short cycle (4-6 weeks) and most of the aforementioned side-effects.

Your dosages will be cycle history dependent but when I was at the peak of my career, I was taking cycles of 200mg Dianabol for 6 weeks per cycle, or 250-300mg Anadrol per 6 week cycle. In later cycles when I decided to combine the two products together, I was able to drop my Dianabol use to 50mg per day, and my Anadrol use to 100mg per day and because of the synergistic effect of the two products combined, the effect was similar to high doses of each but with none of the sides. There is something very synergistic when taking these two products together with just a simple cycle of testosterone and Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -durabolin.

I would run my Anadrol cycles for 8 weeks at that dose and my Dianabol cycles for 10 weeks at that low dose with no liver toxic effects as proven by my quarterly blood tests. I did not have to take liver protectants, but I recommend them for most users. I no longer had to watch my blood pressure, my water retention was minimal compared to earlier cycles, and I was able to continue eating massive amounts of food because I did not experience appetite loss from a massive dose of Anadrol.

I highly recommend on your next bulking cycle you try the following: A base cycle of test and Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , add in the Anadrol and Dianabol mix, and some Nolvadex. You will be able to control your water retention, liver toxicity, and other side effects by controlling your dosages. Your doses will vary from mine, but just adjust accordingly and run them for longer periods of time. You will be amazed at the simplicity of this cycle and yet the synergy is un-describable. Your gains will be far better than you have ever had when taking each product alone, your side effects will be less than if you were to take either product in higher doses, thanks to the different biochemical pathways. Everyone already knows that test and anadrol, and Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - and Dianabol - methandrostenolone - are very synergistic. Now combine all four in a cycle and watch yourself just blow up".
EmanI gotta say @Eman that the 50mgs of Dbol split into two dose a day makes a big difference. I found that out. Adrol has a longer half life, while Dbol has a pretty short half life. So splitting the dose for me gave me better blood levels and I could tell. You just don't get that pump that Dbol gives from anything else bro!

I gotta say @Eman that the 50mgs of Dbol split into two dose a day makes a big difference. I found that out. Adrol has a longer half life, while Dbol has a pretty short half life. So splitting the dose for me gave me better blood levels and I could tell. You just don't get that pump that Dbol gives from anything else bro!
GoProNice I’ll give that a try next time. I have to agree nothing like a good dbol pump nothing really compares!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.