Update on size.

If you can.. run 25mg of drol and 25 mg of dbol together they have a synergistic effect you will blow up. Even if you don’t do this run your orals 6 weeks bro. @GoPro

If you can.. run 25mg of drol and 25 mg of dbol together they have a synergistic effect you will blow up. Even if you don’t do this run your orals 6 weeks bro. @GoPro
EmanDo you have any more information on the synergy? I can always look it up myself but would like to hear you .02

View previous replies…
I have no scientific data on this if that’s what you are looking for but. I came across this about 10 years ago. Though his dosing is a little insane to me what he says holds true. Iv ran this combo many many times over the years and they definitely do have a synergistic effect I have no idea how or why I just no it works even without the deca. Now over the years I have played with the doses you will see some amazing results with just 25mg drol/25mg dbol however I’ve found 25mg adrol/50mg dbol to have the best effect with the least amount of sides. Drol at higher doses kills my appetite it may not be the same for the next person. I have also ran 50/50mg and the results are even greater but the drol starts to get to me at that dose. A good trial starting dose at 25/25mg is a good place to start. If you can handle 50/50mg I think you would never look back. I hope this helps. If you or anyone else has anymore questions feel free to PM me anytime.

"For many years, a great debate has raged over which oral is superior for mass gains, and two of them have stood the test of time; dianabol and anadrol. The debate has continued, arguing which of the two is superior, yet no conclusive evidence has proven one better than the other. People respond to each one differently, some swearing by Dianabol - methandrostenolone - and some swearing by anadrol. Before we declare one the winner, I am going to go over a bit of history and chemical structure on both products.

Anadrol (oxymetholone) was first made available in the 1960’s by Syntex. It is very effective at increasing red blood cell production and was promising for treating severe cases of anemia. With the advent of newer and more advanced drugs such as Erythropoietin, which have less androgenic side effects, Anadrol was discontinued. New studies in AIDS/HIV patients revealed Anadrol was particularly effective at reducing wasting symptoms so it was re-released in the late 1990’s.

Oxymetholone is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone, which in theory means it should not convert to estrogen. Since it does not aromatize but still causes gynecomastia in some users, there are other pathways by which it converts. After looking at studies on AIDS patients, I found that it may convert by actively activating the estrogen receptor, so this is a product that would need an anti-estrogen such as Nolvadex.

Dianabol (methandrostenolone) was first made in 1956 by John Zieglar of Ciba fame. Dianabol has been one of the most por oral steroids of all time, exploding in pority in the 1970’s with bodybuilders and football players and expanding into all avenues of athletics during the 1980’s. It somewhat waned during the 1990’s with the steroid control act, but was hot again in the early 2000’s with reproduction in mass quantities by Mexican labs and underground labs. Methandrostenolone is a derivative of testosterone and hence will convert to estrogen. gynecomastia will be a concern for sure, in almost all users, whereas only less than 25% have problems with Anadrol. Again water retention will be a problem, usually due to the estrogenic properties.

Both products will have similar androgenic side effects, which include; acne, water retention, oily skin, male pattern baldness, and increased body hair growth. Both drugs are c17 alpha alkylated, therefore liver protection will be necessary, especially when combining the two.

So we come to the premise of this article, Anadrol vs. Dianabol. Why, the great debate over which product to take? They work on different pathways, have similar side effects you will have to combat, and both are liver toxic. So why is there a debate over which is better and which one should you take? Well, as I stated earlier, different people have different responses to each product. Many people, including myself, find high doses of Anadrol to be too much to handle in trade of the results you get. With this product, I have an extreme loss of appetite, massive water retention, and overall aches and pains and headaches.

On the other hand, when I take Dianabol, I get a general sense of well-being, good but not great size gains, and the ability to keep eating. It sounds like I should keep taking Dianabol and drop the Anadrol, right? Wrong. I get massive male pattern baldness from Dianabol, which I do not experience from Anadrol. I have an increase in blood pressure levels at doses that are high enough to match my gains from Anadrol, and I have to shorten my cycles because of the massive dosages I take to get good gains. So in all, I get some side effects from each that I would like to avoid, while still retaining the great benefits that I can only get from each product.

Anadrol is well known for its ability to cause massive size and strength increases, and as we all know, a stronger muscle has to become a bigger muscle with enough calories to feed it. Dianabol gives me large, quality muscle gains without as much water retention as Anadrol. So what is the compromise? Do I take one during one cycle and then the other product during my next cycle?

The answer is no to both. There is no need to short change yourself gains in either department when you can have your cake and eat it too. I am not alone in my assessments of both products. Most guys have similar issues of massive water retention, headaches and loss of appetite with Anadrol, and MPB and fewer gains with Dianabol comparatively. So, the best thing we can do is decrease our dosages of both products to cut down on side-effects and take them at the same time to increase the benefits.

My recommendation is to take both products in lower dosages but for longer periods of time. Dianabol has been found to work much better for quality gains when taken in lower dosages but for longer periods of time. High doses have severe side effects in some users, a loss of all gains with cessation of the product because of the short cycle (4-6 weeks) and most of the aforementioned side-effects.

Your dosages will be cycle history dependent but when I was at the peak of my career, I was taking cycles of 200mg Dianabol for 6 weeks per cycle, or 250-300mg Anadrol per 6 week cycle. In later cycles when I decided to combine the two products together, I was able to drop my Dianabol use to 50mg per day, and my Anadrol use to 100mg per day and because of the synergistic effect of the two products combined, the effect was similar to high doses of each but with none of the sides. There is something very synergistic when taking these two products together with just a simple cycle of testosterone and Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -durabolin.

I would run my Anadrol cycles for 8 weeks at that dose and my Dianabol cycles for 10 weeks at that low dose with no liver toxic effects as proven by my quarterly blood tests. I did not have to take liver protectants, but I recommend them for most users. I no longer had to watch my blood pressure, my water retention was minimal compared to earlier cycles, and I was able to continue eating massive amounts of food because I did not experience appetite loss from a massive dose of Anadrol.

I highly recommend on your next bulking cycle you try the following: A base cycle of test and Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , add in the Anadrol and Dianabol mix, and some Nolvadex. You will be able to control your water retention, liver toxicity, and other side effects by controlling your dosages. Your doses will vary from mine, but just adjust accordingly and run them for longer periods of time. You will be amazed at the simplicity of this cycle and yet the synergy is un-describable. Your gains will be far better than you have ever had when taking each product alone, your side effects will be less than if you were to take either product in higher doses, thanks to the different biochemical pathways. Everyone already knows that test and anadrol, and Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - and Dianabol - methandrostenolone - are very synergistic. Now combine all four in a cycle and watch yourself just blow up".
EmanI gotta say @Eman that the 50mgs of Dbol split into two dose a day makes a big difference. I found that out. Adrol has a longer half life, while Dbol has a pretty short half life. So splitting the dose for me gave me better blood levels and I could tell. You just don't get that pump that Dbol gives from anything else bro!

I gotta say @Eman that the 50mgs of Dbol split into two dose a day makes a big difference. I found that out. Adrol has a longer half life, while Dbol has a pretty short half life. So splitting the dose for me gave me better blood levels and I could tell. You just don't get that pump that Dbol gives from anything else bro!
GoProNice I’ll give that a try next time. I have to agree nothing like a good dbol pump nothing really compares!

This is a pic from tonight.
Changed cycle a lil. Running 500mgs snake test Cyp weekly, 250mgs snake Deca weekly, 100mgs clarity Tren Ace (just started 2 days ago or so), 25mgs clarity, Dbol daily, and 25mgs clarity Adrol day (just started 2 or so days ago), and dropped the adex and running 1mg clarity Letro every 4 days.
Feeling the orals already, pumps are awesome almost painful. Waiting on the tren to build and really kick in.
So far it's more of a bulk cycle but keeping it kinda clean though.

Attachments

• IMG_20210519_211453459~3.webp
    IMG_20210519_211453459~3.webp
    43 KB · Views: 28
Spread those wings and fly brother, very nice.

Spread those wings and fly brother, very nice.
ThorThank ya. About to get a gym membership. Just not enough weight and variety at home. About as much as I can get from home now.

When them arms are as wide as your mid section from the side lol. Love my lil waste.

Attachments

• IMG_20210614_125327574~4.webp
    IMG_20210614_125327574~4.webp
    53.5 KB · Views: 20
Currently on 750mgs test C a week, 600mgs tren e a week, 250mgs Deca a week, 25mgs Dbol a day, 25mgs Adrol a day, and 2.5mgs Letro twice a week. Putting on hella lean muscle and sweating my ass off at my work which is a metal building.
But gains are very lean and solid. A lil bloated cause of being on a lean bulk with not watching my sodium at all. But still feeling and looking good.
Was 203lbs dry this morning. Gains coming on just slow. Gonna start really hitting back and legs to get that extra weight going that I have been wanting.

Last edited:
Currently on 750mgs test C a week, 600mgs tren e a week, 250mgs Deca, 25mgs Dbol a day, 25mgs Adrol a day, and 2.5mgs Letro twice a week. Putting on hella lean muscle and sweating my ass off at my work which is a metal building.
But gains are very lean and solid. A lil bloated cause of being on a lean bulk with not watching my sodium at all. But still feeling and looking good.
Was 203lbs dry this morning. Gains coming on just slow. Gonna start really hitting back and legs to get that extra weight going that I have been wanting.
GoProThat’s a hell of a cycle their!

That’s a hell of a cycle their!
EmanI forgot I added in 25mgs of MK-677 a day, and 25mgs of S-23 also. Finally breaking the weight I was stuck at lol. But still feel amazing. And bloods have been good too. I am getting them every 3 months now with this cycle. From a private lab.
And always quit right when I'm suppose to so my bloods are good for my TRT doc, between 400-600ng/dl.

Currently on 750mgs test C a week, 600mgs tren e a week, 250mgs Deca a week, 25mgs Dbol a day, 25mgs Adrol a day, and 2.5mgs Letro twice a week. Putting on hella lean muscle and sweating my ass off at my work which is a metal building.
GoProLooking good and lean GP, I am glad you handle A-drol well, it blows me up bad and makes me look bloated. I am sure the lower dose is helping 🙂. Nice job.

Tonight's Adrol/Dbol, Mk-677, S-23 pump. Love this combo. Can already tell I'm starting to lean out a bit even though this MK-677 got me wanting to eat a damn elephant!!! Loving this mix.
BP is a lil high I can feel. Gonna check it from resting in the morning though. And the added 10IU of lantus got my sugar a lil hypo sometimes. Gonna drop it to 8IU extra a day to my regular for now.

Attachments

• IMG_20210616_220751870~2.webp
    IMG_20210616_220751870~2.webp
    22.5 KB · Views: 21
Dramatic change bro! Keep it up! I have bp meds if you need them just let me know.

Dramatic change bro! Keep it up! I have bp meds if you need them just let me know.
EmanThanks brother.
I was thinking of maybe getting back into competing next comp season. Work on my lower body to get that symmetry back. Legs definitely lacking right now.
You think I could still compete?? I thought I might be able to again cause of how fast I have gotten everything back and still leaning out on a Lea. Bulk diet basically.
If I really buckeld down and started going to the gym instead of working out at home and started dieting then could probably start competing maybe. Been since like 2013 or 2014 since I last competed.

Go for it bro why think about it! It will definitely give you a killer drive to get your goals accomplished

Truth. Will update on progress once I start.

Looking pretty shredded GoPro

Sorry you all been out of state for job certifications and it was in Colorado, so my phone service got almost zero signal there. Had to drive 15 miles to get partial service.
But still been on cycle and gained alot with the weights I brought and body weight. Stayed to as good of a diet as I could.
My son joined me in a posing pic when I got back!!!
Been on 200mgs test prop and 200mgs NPP a day m-f. And added anadrol at 75 a day the last 2 weeks!! Still keeping it lean. I'm 205lbs at I'm guessing 12 percent BF??
Sorry I missed alot just been super busy with almost zero reception. If anyone hit me up do it again. Love ya all.

Attachments

• IMG_20210722_202741408~3.webp
    IMG_20210722_202741408~3.webp
    80.5 KB · Views: 11
Nice progress and bet your son will be your lifting buddy someday man.

Nice progress and bet your son will be your lifting buddy someday man.
IronFoxAbsolutely he will be. Anyone I say to show a front double bicep he throws it up lol. Got him eating anything dad does cause he think it makes him bigger lol.
And yeah got some good progress lately. But in the gym again now that I'm in town and feel the change already. Added in that anadrol and holy shit.....and it clarity Adrol by the way. Their orals and their Letro are on point.
Trying another vendor for Letro, will see how it goes and will post up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.