Update on size.

Been awhile since I posted on here. Been going through alot in life but finally stress free and just started a blast and putting good weight back on.

Currently on 1.6 grams of gear now. 750mgs Test D, 600mgs Tren E, and 250mgs Deca, and then threw in Anavar 100mgs a day for the first 6 weeks, and .5mgs Adex every day. I am doing the injections twice a month.

I am only doing it every two weeks because from my bloods over the last year and a half show that it takes me longer to break down esters and so my levels stay up longer than some other people's. Guess I'm just blessed with that lol.

But thought I would through up a pic of the weight and I'm at and the shape I'm in at the beginning of my blast. I have just been on my TRT dose before this blast. I will post more pics maybe one a month so we can really see the difference. I am currently 196lb and guess 12ish percent BF???

IMG_20211027_142903430~2.jpg

Wow. That is one of the greatest transformations iv saw on here great job man! Thanks for the progress pics you definitely put in work!

Wow. That is one of the greatest transformations iv saw on here great job man! Thanks for the progress pics you definitely put in work!
EmanThis is just at the start of my blast!!! So will be fun to see were my body goes from this picture to the end of the blast. Hoping to hit 210lbs or 215lbs by the end of this cycle and keep my BF about the same just. I will be running this cycle for 16 weeks.

This is just at the start of my blast!!! So will be fun to see were my body goes from this picture to the end of the blast. Hoping to hit 210lbs or 215lbs by the end of this cycle and keep my BF about the same just. I will be running this cycle for 16 weeks.
GoProKeep us posted bro. Amazing work buddy!

When you see that tren, var, and diet shine through in the morning....#abs coming in.
This is my morning dry weight so it's here to stay....

IMG_20211030_093552580~2.webp

View previous replies…
Looking good brother
Lancer55Thank you sir. Been trying. I get the bloat during the day from all the food I eat and then burn it off by the morning.
I literally eat 5000 us calories a day and don't care what I eat and still look decent.
I hate my metabolism, I'm a hard gainer so I'll eat everything and have to take alot of gear.

Thank you sir. Been trying. I get the bloat during the day from all the food I eat and then burn it off by the morning.
I literally eat 5000 us calories a day and don't care what I eat and still look decent.
I hate my metabolism, I'm a hard gainer so I'll eat everything and have to take alot of gear.
Anonymous (7a66)You sound like me, the see food diet. My maintenance is about 5,000 calories. Had a sleep apnea/snoring surgery early this month. They took my tonsils out and did some other things. I was on a soft food diet for 14 days, ate a quart of ice cream a day (4K calories). When I weighed myself after the 14 days I’d dropped 17lbs. I went from a lean 5’8 188lbs down to 171lbs feeling extremely flat. People don’t understand the struggle of the hummingbird metabolism lol. Still prefer it to a slow one though.

getting that grainy look now, even through the mid-section.

Switch my cycle up a bit....but still have awesome results!!

IMG_20211108_211147_889~2.webp

Your arms grow like weeds!

So just finished a cycle and put on some good size....206lbs.

IMG_20211204_022755_018~2.jpg

IMG_20211204_022754_908~2.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.