Vegas log lol

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Well we are here! Im still sick trying to fight this shit. Not gonna do aanything to big tonight maybe dinner and some drinks save the energy for tomorrow. Heres my view from the balcony 🙂

[attachment deleted by admin]

where you staying niner...Havent been to vegas in a long time....had a blast when we went though. Have fun and dont get into too much trouble.....

RAM

where was my invite!?

GRIM said:
where was my invite!?
GRIMSorry didnt know you yet when we planned it next time bro 🙂 ill post up pics from the expo tomorrow and I'll be guessing wich guy is T Sizemore lol

Awesome bro. . I'm jealous right now

Jshredz
Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk2

awesome! will be following the log! love the adventures of 49er!

Having a blast HAI is cool as fuck! We had a good time had a few drinks but its time to call it a night to be continued

49ER said:
Sorry didnt know you yet when we planned it next time bro 🙂 ill post up pics from the expo tomorrow and I'll be guessing wich guy is T Sizemore lol
49ERYou'll know me by my Superman outfit!! 😉
See you guys tomorrow night, maybe. I get in tonight around 10 or so, I think.

Dam kai walked right infront of me inline couldn't get a good pic hes wearing the white hoodie

[attachment deleted by admin]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.