Vegas log lol

Go by booth #770 team edge. I am close friends with one of theese girls who is an ifbb pro. They're all hot!

[attachment deleted by admin]

49er thanks for the pics bro. Even though many of us couldn't make it, seeing these almost feels like we get to experience a little bit ourselves. Btw, the girls in those last 2 pics are smoking hawt! Holy shit.. 8)

Great pics. You should have ripped off those sleeves bro! You look pretty big even compared to them.

If I was taking the pics I'd look like a child haha.

CT is cool I told him his videos inspire me to work harder he tells me dont let anyone tell you what u can and cant do. He said fuck that over training b.s I said I over train all the time like you he said ya man I can tell and touches my shoulders that shits working keep it up lol that made me feel good. I got his autograph pic too

3 EG guys in the same building at the same time wtf? Lol fuck ya met T sizmore earlier cool ass dude

49ER said:
3 EG guys in the same building at the same time wtf? Lol fuck ya met T sizmore earlier cool ass dude
49ER
thats awesome! didnt know he was going. Did you give him a nice reach around? LOL I would have.......

Awesome. So jealous. CT Fletcher is the man. I command you to grow!

Hell yeah!! This was such an awesome trip even though my wife was acting up...lol... 9er is one of the best dudes i have ever met. 100% good dude. Can't wait to go back next year bro!!! Thanks for everything brother!!

Tsize is awesome could of hung out all day prob all week. Seems like its never enough time in Vegas. We watched Brian Shaw rep 750 lbs for 6 reps and win the strongman comp... It was Great!!

9er posted most of the good pics already. Heres a few i got too!!

Jay was about 7-8 ft from me just looking jacked for sure!!, Dennis Wolf was a fucking monster!! I thought Branch was yoaked to just really short compared to the rest =)

Had the wife with me too all she wanted to do was play slots but I couldn't get mad because she was killing it. Went home with a few dollars =)

[attachment deleted by admin]

HARD AT IT said:
Hell yeah!! This was such an awesome trip even though my wife was acting up...lol... 9er is one of the best dudes i have ever met. 100% good dude. Can't wait to go back next year bro!!! Thanks for everything brother!!

Tsize is awesome could of hung out all day prob all week. Seems like its never enough time in Vegas. We watched Brian Shaw rep 750 lbs for 6 reps and win the strongman comp... It was Great!!

9er posted most of the good pics already. Heres a few i got too!!

Jay was about 7-8 ft from me just looking jacked for sure!!, Dennis Wolf was a fucking monster!! I thought Branch was yoaked to just really short compared to the rest =)

Had the wife with me too all she wanted to do was play slots but I couldn't get mad because she was killing it. Went home with a few dollars =)
HARD AT ITThanks bro for everything I think your so hott :-* lol im beat bro were about to drive back ttyl
Reps bro! 😉 haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.