Vegas log lol

LMAO^^^^

Heard that!!! This morn at 430 was rough... Plane was delayed so we didnt even get home till 1230 last night.. Sleeping in the airport sucks ass...

Have a good trip and be safe brother.
P.S... next year were gonna get one room and its gonna be just you i with one twin size bed!!!

HARD AT IT said:
LMAO^^^^

Heard that!!! This morn at 430 was rough... Plane was delayed so we didnt even get home till 1230 last night.. Sleeping in the airport sucks ass...

P.S... next year were gonna get one room and its gonna be just you i with one twin size bed!!!
HARD AT ITBROMANCE!

49ER said:
3 EG guys in the same building at the same time wtf? Lol fuck ya met T sizmore earlier cool ass dude
49ERHell ya, man! Good to meet you and Hard At It! Olympia rocked! Let's hook up again at the next one! But, this time....I'm gonna give my money to Hard's woman........she'll triple it! 😉

TSizemore said:
Hell ya, man! Good to meet you and Hard At It! Olympia rocked! Let's hook up again at the next one! But, this time....I'm gonna give my money to Hard's woman........she'll triple it! 😉
TSizemoreHell ya it was awsome! We should hook up again in the future

HARD AT IT said:
LMAO^^^^

HARD AT ITGet some good pics of that one!!! 🙂

I'm gonna give my money to Hard's woman........she'll triple it! 😉

HAHA... You might as well i have to... =( Its not bad when she does that though... Its the damn mall that killed me..lol

Get some good pics of that one!!!

That would be our own style of a double back bicep pose though... lol

49ER, HARD AT IT AND, T SIZE WOW!!!! THANKS FOR ALL THE PIC'S ALMOST FEELS IF I WERE THERE. TOO COOL THX

49ER said:
How the fuck am I gonna organize all this stuff lol
49ERHahahahaha...that's always the issue when you come back from the big shows! Separate the proteins out, the creatine out, and the Pre Workouts out............throw the rest away!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.