ventro glutes

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
alright JDB... i remember on BOP you and swolemizz were pinning ab muscles and forearms and shit... so just man up and go for it with the VG site... there are lots of instructions on the net.. but when i sit down it is right past where the crease in my thigh and hips ...i can see the muscle sticking out a little. don't go to low near the hip (i did this first time) and it gave me a weird leg pain...lol.

It seems so wierd...lke Im pushing into a bunch of shit I dont need to be pushing into..lol....I remember that.."Extreme Injectors of The Universe" lol

I don't understand why everyone doesn't just use the shoulders or maybe bi's with a slin pin, unless it's for pinning large amounts at one time? 😀
But even with a slin, side and rear delts, left and right, 2x/wk is 8cc total/wk, that oughta get the job done. 😉

Maybe vg is better? I don't know, I've never tried it.

btw, I'm not disagreeing with you Krustus, just trying to figure out why it's better. ;D
It make me nervous trying something other than shoulders and bi's :-\

I guess I'm slow to try new things.
Like these little blue guys. On this thread is the 1st time I've ever used them, but man!, are they cool or what??? 🙂 😉 😀 ;D 😡 🙁 😱 8) ??? :🙂 😛 :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

btw, I'm not disagreeing with you Krustus, just trying to figure out why it's better.

No problems bro... discussion is always good.

Ventro glutes site can handle 3ml pretty easy and for someone shooting a large amount of gear a week the more sites that can handle a lot of oil the better...

LOL, fuk krustus I read your post wrong. I thought yopu were looking for the site, not hounding jdb3. LOL my bad

zombieslayer said:
I don't understand why everyone doesn't just use the shoulders or maybe bi's with a slin pin, unless it's for pinning large amounts at one time? 😀
But even with a slin, side and rear delts, left and right, 2x/wk is 8cc total/wk, that oughta get the job done. 😉

Maybe vg is better? I don't know, I've never tried it.
zombieslayer
Rotating the sites causes less scar tissue and helps reduce chance PIP and abscess when pushing large volumes of oil. I'm pushing up to 14ml a week and need more than my delts or I wouldnt be able to lift my arms🙂

LOL, fuk krustus I read your post wrong. I thought yopu were looking for the site, not hounding jdb3. LOL my bad

i thought you were just an asshole...lol j/k bro... yeah i was calling out my bud JDB

krustus said:
i thought you were just an asshole...lol j/k bro... yeah i was calling out my bud JDB
krustusBtw for small amounts in slins, utilize your traps, lats and biceps. I do hGH in the middle row of abs too.

dowork said:
god ur soooo conceited lol (jealous)
doworkThat's cause the other three rows all joined together and he's got one row in the middle! 😉

(Hmmmm, maybe I should've waited until he shipped my GH before I said that 🙁 )

TSizemore said:
That's cause the other three rows all joined together and he's got one row in the middle! 😉

(Hmmmm, maybe I should've waited until he shipped my GH before I said that 🙁 )
TSizemoreYa Think?!?!

However you are right LOL

wife whacked me with 2 ml - 500mg of sust last night in left ventro glute and she used the z-track method. I never felt the damn thing even go in, nor come out. I know shes a nurse and it was easy for her but this method is great. Absolutely no pip with sust, can't even locate the hole.

Did my first ventro glute shot yesterday evening. i did have a little discomfort going in and its sore today. It is virgin muscle and was first try at it. I'll give it a few more tries and try and fine tune the spot before i give up on it.

All the pics show a hand on the hip to show where to pin, that's great if I have a hand comming up my leg but not practical if u don't have an extra person lol suggestions on how to locate? I usually use 25g 1/2" on quads and delts, that a good size for vg?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.