GOAT FUCKER
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Well Brothers It has been brought to my attention that there MAY be some1 on EG that is not who they say they are !!!
In fact it may be some1 that had touched down here b4 but was shown the exit because of his failure to be str8 with us and his constant BullShit !!!
Now if u've been on here long, u know I speak my mind and If Im wrong then I say that Im wrong, but in this situation I think Im right on !!!
There was a proposed to be vendor that came around here sometime ago and promised " Outrageous Type Blends " and promised the world , his name was Spec Ops !!! That dick cheese burned some people and had more shit come out his mouth than a politician !!! But he was caught out early enough so as not to scam any1 else !!!
The person that is Identical to that asshole is Spartacus !!!
Now I feel somewhat responsible because I invited him but im tryin to make it up by posting this so no one gets fucked !!! Theres just too many coincidences between the 2 !!!
Im gonna call out Spartacus and have him prove to EG that hes not who I and many others think he is !!!
Now if Im wrong then I will publicly apologize , and take any slack from G and the MODS !!!
To every brother , " DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING UNTIL WE ARE CERTAIN " !!!!!!!!!!!
Now U guys dont have to listen to me but please be weary !!! Im tryin to be respectful and not asking for much , just to be proven wrong !!!
Thanks Bros !!! Be Safe Out Here !!!

If so i have bad luck in this forum 2 times screwed up . The first time with Ischus and now with Spartacus. WTF

I want to know how a lab can make such high dosages, up to 400 and 500mG per ml? When pharmaceutical companies can't.

It can be done with the right solvents, but it usually ends up very painful anyway you look it due to the concentration per/ml

I really have no idea if this guys legit. However in his other post he said he will make special blends that no one offers and is really hard to do for three different people. He offers mgs, no one else does at prices that are below average. Either he is the Jesus Christ of brewing or a fake. My mom said if it's too good to be true have it mass spec tested.

Thanks good i called 5 min before to money and the payment was not collected so i cancelled and tomorrow pass to the office for my money

Daredevil said:
I want to know how a lab can make such high dosages, up to 400 and 500mG per ml? When pharmaceutical companies can't.
DaredevilPharmacies can. They choose lower amounts for less pain.
Rico had 800mg test..

Amazon you will get your pack from ischus. His rep is up in his ass just hold on.
Cancelling orders already based off of hysteria :/

GRIM said:
Amazon you will get your pack from ischus. His rep is up in his ass just hold on.
Cancelling orders already based off of hysteria :/
GRIMSorry Sir but now i am more careful you have to understand me . If everything its a false alarm i go with him again but now i got my reserves

Most vendors black list for that.
I have been guaranteed your pack is enroute. I'm trying to get a tracker

Wait wait... Torres, what do you actually kniw about this guy? Dis you brought him over without using his products? Thats the way it sounds... Maybe I misunderstood, English is not my first language....

Appreciate the heads up but for everyone's sake here at EG I hope it's false. I was planning on jumping on the sale he has

Amozoc said:
If so i have bad luck in this forum 2 times screwed up . The first time with Ischus and now with Spartacus. WTF
Amozoc
The solution to this problem is to avoid or be very suspicious the vendors that sell for super cheap, are brand new, and or offer super high dosage oils.
Obviously if a vendor has a lot of good feedback, you're likely to be safe.

If it's too good to be true, it almost always is.

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS: THIS GUY WAS BANNED FROM ONE OF MY OTHER FORUMS, MUSCLECOALITION.ORG, BECAUSE OF HIM BEING SHADY. AFTER BEING DENIED AS A VENDOR, HE PROCEEDED TO TRY SOURCING VIA PM....followed by a ban.

If you make a 600mg short ester blend, shred stack or whatever it's called, for 60 bucks...it's not legit and the pain from it would be unbearable if it were real. Its doesn't matter what solvents are,put in it, the pain would still be to much to handle for anybody. Use common sense..that blend isn't even realistic

Status
Not open for further replies.