WARNING !!! WARNING !!! WARNING !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
erikgearhead said:
The solution to this problem is to avoid or be very suspicious the vendors that sell for super cheap, are brand new, and or offer super high dosage oils.
Obviously if a vendor has a lot of good feedback, you're likely to be safe.

If it's too good to be true, it almost always is.

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS: THIS GUY WAS BANNED FROM ONE OF MY OTHER FORUMS, MUSCLECOALITION.ORG, BECAUSE OF HIM BEING SHADY. AFTER BEING DENIED AS A VENDOR, HE PROCEEDED TO TRY SOURCING VIA PM....followed by a ban.
erikgearheadMuscle coalition is hosted in the US on a shared server. VERY dangerous.
Boards like that is why operation raw deal happened

Their are several vendors that have been here for years and some less that have 100's of reviews and proven track records with bloods, mass specs, etc...

If you jump on a to good to be true sale from a vendor that hasn't been here or had any reviews, YOUR taking that risk. Come on no one here is a newbie, THINK, or know that you are the test for this vendor and assume the risk.

High MG gear can hold as Eric said being able to pin it is a whole different story, 600mgs of a short ester in 1ml would cripple you, if it is really dosed at as stated. Why do you think most vendors wont even sell it over 50-100mgs? Because you could not walk, everyone would be crying about lumps, pain, bad gear it would not sell!

GRIM said:
Rico made higher mg blends. It can be done.
I have 800 mg test right now
GRIM
I'll pay you face value for the bottle if you send it in for mass spec analysis, and I'll send you a bottle of test to replace it.
So long as you post the results.

-Erik

erikgearhead said:
I'll pay you face value for the bottle if you send it in for mass spec analysis, and I'll send you a bottle of test to replace it.
So long as you post the results.

-Erik
erikgearhead
I really hope grim takes you up on that offer, because there's no doubt in my mind that it's not really 800mg/ml...no fucking way is it really 800mg/ml

Once again a new vendor enters the room and people fall over themselves to give the new sponsor a shot. We've seen several in the past years, and the same ones are no longer here. Im not saying not to try the new , legit guys, more like if you play you pay. We have many tried and true sponsors here that have never fucked anyone , and deliver what we promise. By "we" i mean to include all the awesome sponsors here not just my favorite. Be wary my friends is all im saying. Unless youve got one of those Obama money trees

Paulrockr said:
Once again a new vendor enters the room and people fall over themselves to give the new sponsor a shot. We've seen several in the past years, and the same ones are no longer here. Im not saying not to try the new , legit guys, more like if you play you pay. We have many tried and true sponsors here that have never fucked anyone , and deliver what we promise. By "we" i mean to include all the awesome sponsors here not just my favorite. Be wary my friends is all im saying. Unless youve got one of those Obama money trees
PaulrockrWe have to have more than a couple supported to pay the bills.

GRIM said:
We have to have more than a couple supported to pay the bills.
GRIMNot saying not to use them grim just pointing out the simple fact that guys need to be wary... Thats all, nothing more.

Paulrockr said:
Not saying not to use them grim just pointing out the simple fact that guys need to be wary... Thats all, nothing more.
PaulrockrThat I totally agree with. But also not jumping into mass hysteria with zero proof.
Even if the mgs are.bs. people are.free to try it. They don't like it don't order it again

IM ALL FOR GIVING SPARTACUS A CHANCE !!!!

Ill send tracking to you grim here once im back to the shop. WOW this is crazy. Mr b you should get tom.

From what I remember, specops wasn't that good at english, not as bad as amazoc haha but you could tell English was his second language. I still have a 600mg blend from SpecOps, if anyone would like to do some comparing....however after looking at Spartacus's list the first thing I though of was, looks a lot like specops haha.

Akhusker said:
From what I remember, specops wasn't that good at english, not as bad as amazoc haha but you could tell English was his second language. I still have a 600mg blend from SpecOps, if anyone would like to do some comparing....however after looking at Spartacus's list the first thing I though of was, looks a lot like specops haha.
AkhuskerThanks Bro you are right my english its not good . One day i gonna be a writer like you

Im going to chime in with what others have said here already,if everyone jumps on every new vendor that comes along with a great list and prices,youre taking the risk and have to deal with the consequences of that risk if it turns out badly..Plain and simple.We are all taking a risk as it is with this game we play.We send money to guys that post on an internet board for products that they make themselves and that we have no idea on who they really are,what knowledge they have on this,what sanitary conditions they are using,what safety measures they take in prep,handling,info deletion,shipping,etc,etc,etc so for me,the best way I can take the least amount of risk is to go with guys that have a proven track record OVER TIME!! If I do decide to order from a new vendor that has no history,its only for testing purposes and thats all,and if I do get burned,fuck it,I made that choice. Not that I dont care about losing money,I do,but if I care that much,I dont take the risk!! Its all our choice.

Now im in no way slamming Spartacus,as I have no firsthand knowledge on him ,or his products so I hope he is GTG for the members sake and for the boards sake.As Grim stated,as most know,bills have to be paid so the more "GOOD" vendors,the better.I do hope that any vendor that does approach the staff here that some form of screening happens in terms of ref's from other board,respected members of the community,etc.You can never be 100% sure when taking on a new vendor,but there are ways to at least keep the possibility of scammers to a minimum via the ways ive mentioned.

Great work for Toress for bringing this out of course.Thats what a family should dp to help protect each other.Bring any concerns public so they can either be squashed as false or reinforced as fact and said vendor can be booted before anyone is hurt or at least the least amount of people as possible.

I can say for a fact that bold cyp is a major pita to make at 200mg/ml, took me months and lots of gear had to be tossed to figure out how to get it to hold at 200mg/ml and it has bite to it at the dosage so if someone can make it at 300mg/ml and get it to hold longer than a week it will be the most painful thing you have ever shot!!! I can just imagine the concentrations of chemicals that are used to brew 300mg/ml bold cyp.

Thanks
TMM

Akhusker said:
Akhusker
I can't even say his name, it's an insult to the rest of the community. Sops I'll call him, had perfect English on another board.

Just a heads up.

TheMuscleMan said:
I can say for a fact that bold cyp is a major pita to make at 200mg/ml, took me months and lots of gear had to be tossed to figure out how to get it to hold at 200mg/ml and it has bite to it at the dosage so if someone can make it at 300mg/ml and get it to hold longer than a week it will be the most painful thing you have ever shot!!! I can just imagine the concentrations of chemicals that are used to brew 300mg/ml bold cyp.

Thanks
TMM
TheMuscleManMy xp.and understanding of.high mg blends is just this. Pip and.don't.hold as long

Amozoc said:
If so i have bad luck in this forum 2 times screwed up . The first time with Ischus and now with Spartacus. WTF
Amozoc
Go to the EGH section...problem solved.

He technically screwed.Spartacus
I have tracking and its.enroute

Jinko said:
I can't even say his name, it's an insult to the rest of the community. Sops I'll call him, had perfect English on another board.

Just a heads up.
Jinko
Maybe its his poor typing and deciding to leave out key words. I have been reading through Spartacus's messages on here and they are beginning to sound very similar to he who not be named......haha

Status
Not open for further replies.