WARNING !!! WARNING !!! WARNING !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what does the board you brought him from say.. ask there. get feedback from them and post here

Jesus fucking Christ people. Look at Spartacus's list... Mast E 250 and Mast E 300......

Flash sale buy 5 mast E 250 for 120 bucks...... Wake up!!!!!

yeah it does not add up, something not right . either its lower MG or its missing hormones or its just oil and glycol only so you smell something.

i don't want someone getting sick from sterilization issues

Do.we.need.a.poll.
As far as.prices do you realize the markup.

GRIM said:
Do.we.need.a.poll.
GRIM
The mark up on mast, tren, var are really not that great if you want to be around the average price per bottle. Those are the most expensive products to make.

Thanks
TMM

TheMuscleMan said:
The mark up on mast, tren, var are really not that great if you want to be around the average price per bottle. Those are the most expensive products to make.

Thanks
TMM
TheMuscleManyes but they aren't like regular store items ..
You guys deserve the markup. Security, reps, packing, remailers etc. But there is far more wiggle room than say a computer

GRIM said:
yes but they aren't like regular store items ..
You guys deserve the markup. Security, reps, packing, remailers etc. But there is far more wiggle room than say a computer
GRIM
To be competitive with other vendors the markup has to be in line with what the average bottle is going for minus a little to sell product and that don't leave any room for markup on those products, the make up for it is in other products so that the books balance out, lose a little on one end but make up for it on another end so it still stays equal to above but the above isn't very much more than equal a lot of times. If you are selling a lot of other products you can get away with selling the high priced products at lower than cost but if you aren't then you lose you butt on it!

Thanks
TMM

GRIM said:
Do.we.need.a.poll.
GRIM

I dont know what to say anymore Grim...... People are trying to help this place and at every turn you bicker over it.

LittleTom, bro I think he started the poll to see where people stand since we are a community and he's giving us the right to vote. Some people have started trying Spartacus and some haven't. Either way I support the poll. And if your following it, then Spartacus is losing the battle.

I understand you feel Spartacus needs to go, I agree, but give it a day bro for the voting to end. I'm sure he will be voted out.

Daredevil said:
LittleTom, bro I think he started the poll to see where people stand since we are a community and he's giving us the right to vote. Some people have started trying Spartacus and some haven't. Either way I support the poll. And if your following it, then Spartacus is losing the battle.

I understand you feel Spartacus needs to go, I agree, but give it a day bro for the voting to end. I'm sure he will be voted out.
Daredevil
I get that but a strong admin should not give a shitty sponsor the chance to fuck the members over. Why vote. Admin should know what to do. Everday his banner is up is a chance for another fuck up.

Lt you started to bicker. I'm discussing. Sheesh

LittleTom said:
I get that but a strong admin should not give a shitty sponsor the chance to fuck the members over. Why vote. Admin should know what to do. Everday his banner is up is a chance for another fuck up.
LittleTomHmm ghee Lt as all it was is hearsay! With nobody bringing even a single remote fact.
A strong admin wouldn't put up with your constant bitching

Tmm I actually agree with you and has he stayed he was going to get a warning about undercutting
He already had but his entire reason was he was just trying to get product out to test without fully giving it away.

Still people don't realize the markup especially if you use the cheapest vials, stoppers, oils, no rep, no receiver, reshipper. My point is its not as cut and dry as some of those screaming make it out to be

GRIM said:
Hmm ghee Lt as all it was is hearsay! With nobody bringing even a single remote fact.
A strong admin wouldn't put up with your constant bitching
GRIM
Again Grim... All I ever do is try to help. Bitching....... Lets take a poll on that.

All you've done is bitch even in the poll and you somehow think I should do as you say. If I don't you bitch some more
Not one single fact.all.hearsay
Some.vets. wanted him some.didnt
So.shock I do a.poll to let.members decide. Never have I heard members deciding is a.bad thing

Status
Not open for further replies.