What BF % you think?

Kuntrykok

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
My electronic scale says 32%, I don't think so.... what do you all think?

KK
46 years old
5 foot 9 inches

[attachment deleted by admin]

First off yo pic is upside down. Secondly, you are not 32%. get regular scales.

I'd say 8-10% bro - but the pic is upside down so IDK 😉

I would need a back pic to make a better guess, but, from what I see...I'd 11-12%

You look great!! That's where you're at. I think you need to compete. You can always start with men's physique and go from there. The masters divisions start at 35. I got your back on it bro. Let me k ow I you want info and ill help you all I can. I know a good prep coach too 😉

Thanks a lot. I had to save your pic to my computer and flip it around. (No Homo) lol
I'd say 10 or some less. You look great man.

Kuntrykok said:
Thanks guys. It gives me a good idea of where I'm at.
KuntrykokHere's a reference for you Kountry, I thought I posted this elsewhere, but a quick search and I couldn't find it. So, I'll stick it here.

[attachment deleted by admin]

TSizemore said:
Kuntrykok said:
Thanks guys. It gives me a good idea of where I'm at.
KuntrykokHere's a reference for you Kountry, I thought I posted this elsewhere, but a quick search and I couldn't find it. So, I'll stick it here.
Yes that's the pic I was looking for too. That is pretty damn accurate right there.

im not even listed 🙁

the pic is just for an estimate. Some people like me tend to hold fat in the mid section even when everywhere else is LEAN

morrey said:
the pic is just for an estimate. Some people like me tend to hold fat in the mid section even when everywhere else is LEAN
morreyand people like me with loose skin, no matter how far down you get :/

morrey said:
morreyVery true. Right now I look like 3-4% chest up and arms an legs. And 10-12% abs. So I compromise at 8-10. Lol

RockShawn said:
morrey said:
morreyVery true. Right now I look like 3-4% chest up and arms an legs. And 10-12% abs. So I compromise at 8-10. Lol

Still, not a bad compromise. Wish I could compromise to 8-10% bf. LOL. ;D

Hanzo said:
RockShawn said:
morrey said:

Still, not a bad compromise. Wish I could compromise to 8-10% bf. LOL. ;D
lol right

I appreciate all the replies, thanks bros....... Just glad to have gotten on the right train before it was too late. Feel better than I did when I was 21.

Kuntrykok said:
I appreciate all the replies, thanks bros....... Just glad to have gotten on the right train before it was too late. Feel better than I did when I was 21.
Kuntrykokyou know you doing good...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.