What is on your plate

Had to throw this out there. Wife cooks a good lean bulk meal!!! Love her!!

Attachments

• IMG_20210614_190411467.webp
    IMG_20210614_190411467.webp
    100.1 KB · Views: 6
Had to throw this out there. Wife cooks a good lean bulk meal!!! Love her!!
GoProNow it's in the 90 again in cali gonna be making more fruit veggie protein shakes and less hot plates.....

Now it's in the 90 again in cali gonna be making more fruit veggie protein shakes and less hot plates.....
jolter604Shoot bro. We got ya beat here bro. Was a heat index of 105 and 70 percent humidity. I hate it. I work in a building that's all metal with only what breaze the wind brings.....

Shoot bro. We got ya beat here bro. Was a heat index of 105 and 70 percent humidity. I hate it. I work in a building that's all metal with only what breaze the wind brings.....
GoProGonna be making some kool pasta salads with beef chunks lmao
Cold chicken is good lol.

Gonna have to sneak in one more batch of gumbo this year

Gonna be making some kool pasta salads with beef chunks lmao
Cold chicken is good lol.

Gonna have to sneak in one more batch of gumbo this year
jolter604Love me some dang gumbo!! We are not far from real authentic gumbo territory.
We get crawfish by the 10lbs locally from the cost!

Cooked this for dinner. Pasta, rice, butter and seasoning, plus a healthy dose of deer meat that was marinated for two days prior to cooking......yum. was a lot of calories, but my body type requires meals like this every meal.

Attachments

• IMG_20210615_185041663.webp
    IMG_20210615_185041663.webp
    73.4 KB · Views: 10
Cooked this for dinner. Pasta, rice, butter and seasoning, plus a healthy dose of deer meat that was marinated for two days prior to cooking......yum. was a lot of calories, but my body type requires meals like this every meal.
GoPro
Love me some deer, still have tenderloin left over from this falls hunt I need to devour

Love me some deer, still have tenderloin left over from this falls hunt I need to devour
Main3iac10I'm looking at bows now for next year. Looking for a good bow. Any suggestions??

I'm looking at bows now for next year. Looking for a good bow. Any suggestions??
GoProMatthews is top of the line in my opinion... but Hoyt, PSE and Bear have been around for years! I have had a PSE diamond for years, love it. All depends on what you want to spend as well... we have places here where they have an indoor archery range, can shoot all day until you decide on one.

GoProWhat you season that rice with?
I have been using saffron but getting tired of it.

Lunch.....and then had wings for dinner.

Attachments

• IMG_20210617_124449902_HDR.webp
    IMG_20210617_124449902_HDR.webp
    47.6 KB · Views: 12

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.