What is on your plate

Chicken cor don blue casserole over rice. I think I butchered that spelling lol.

IMG_20211114_205225264.webp

IMG_20211114_205348870.webp

damn jolter, u a cheff or something damn lol.. here i am eating 258 grams of fucking chicken breast. 1 Low carb mission tortilla wrap and like 85 grams of fucking cheese witha sprits of hot sauce on top , 860 some calories, shitloads of fat, and like 102 grams of protein lol.. it wont go down easy if it aint cheesie lol

damn jolter, u a cheff or something damn lol.. here i am eating 258 grams of fucking chicken breast. 1 Low carb mission tortilla wrap and like 85 grams of fucking cheese witha sprits of hot sauce on top , 860 some calories, shitloads of fat, and like 102 grams of protein lol.. it wont go down easy if it aint cheesie lol
kragonI got to feed three woman that day, I got off first and they all got off later then myself.
I started it before I left work and when I came home it was ready.

Olympiasolutions1@tutanota.com

Olympiasolutions@protonmail.com

5 eggs, dry wholewheat toast

Took out the wig for some genius and burgersIMG_20240528_184111601.webp

who said raw tren was a bad creamer for pre workout

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.