What stack you like Better?

There really shouldn't be any question here.........with the issues you had from the Tren E, You shouldn't even be thinking about running it again until. At least not until you try the Tren A, if any similiar issues pop up, you can kill them quickly with discontinuation.

Without trying to sound like a dumb ass I don't quite get why a long ester tren would create worse sides than the shorter ester tren? Is the hormone really changed that much or do you just think you feel safer because it would be quicker to clear if you have a bad reaction? If anything I would lead into long ester with a short ester blast but that my personal preference.

Below is a post I found on tren esters feel free to dispel the info if you see something fuck up, I'm pretty sure he is off of the amount of time it takes to cleAr tren e I think it's closer to 5 days and tren a is 2 days but a lot of the other info seems to make sense.

I have been looking around and this is all I can find:

"I have been reading about Tren and have found wide spread confusion about it mainly because when one writes "Tren," s/he could be referring to at least 5 different compounds:

1. Trenbolone Acetate--injectable version (Finaject and Finajet)
2. Trenbolone Acetate--pellet form (Finaplix)
3. Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (called Parabolan by Bill Roberts)
4. Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate (called Parabolan on many message boards)
5. Trenbolone Enanthate

The many names of tren have confused many people. I've seen VETs and MODs and MEMBERs of several boards (not just this one) equate one tren compound with another, not knowing that one is actually not equivalent to the other. One common mistake I see is calling Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate "Tren Enanthate." They are similar, but not the same (see below). I also have seen people refer to Tren Acetate as Parabolan--wrong!

So, let's clear this up.

The following is a brief summary of the main differences of each that I have created in order to clear up my own confusion on tren and hopefully help others here in the process. It is not meant to provide a detailed description of Tren activity in the body.

1. Trenbolone Acetate--injectable version (Finaject and Finajet)
This is correctly referred to as "Fina." Finaject is the acetate form of trenbolone. It was produced in a short acting ester (acetate), so its effect lasts only a short time and frequent administration is necessary. Finaject was an injectable steroid of veterinary medicine, which was extremely popular in bodybuilding and powerlifting during the 1980's. The injectible Trenbolone Acetate called Finaject is no longer produced.

(Refer to the end of this post for a discussion of Esters)

2. Trenbolone Acetate--pellet form (Finaplix)
Finaplix was a veterinary cattle implant, which contained the potent androgenic steroid Trenbolone Acetate. Once Finaject and Finajet were nolonger manufactured, bodybuilders began using Finaplix to make topical or injectible versions of Trenbolone Acetate.

Today, cattle implants have become designer products with varied doses and combinations of estrogenic and/or androgenic (trenbolone) agents. So, the process of converting cattle implants to useful versions of trenbolone acetate has become more dificult since one must separate the trenbolone from the other additives present in the cattle implants before using it.

3. Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (called Parabolan by Bill Roberts)
Parabolan contains a much different ester than Finaject and Finajet, called Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate. This ester extends the activity of trenbolone for more than two weeks, a more suitable design for human use.

The amount of trenbolone in 76 mg of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate is equivalent to the amount of trenbolone in only 58 mg of Trenbolone Acetate. The acetate is a little more potent, more effective per milligram, because the acetate ester is lighter than the cyclohexylmethylcarbonate ester; therefore a higher percentage of the weight of Trenbolone Acetate is trenbolone. A similar comparison also can be made with the other long lasting esters of trenbolone: enanthate and hexahydrobenzylcarbonate.

The muscle building properties of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate are the same as Trenbolone Acetate (Finaject or Finajet) except for the longer half-life.

Although it is very similar, this compound is NOT the same as Trenbolone Enanthate. The only difference in these compounds is the esters (see ester definitions below), which all act almost identically (long lasting esters).

4. Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (called Parabolan on many message boards)
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate and Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate are exatly the same substances. Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester is just another name for cyclohexylmethylcarbonate ester.

5. Trenbolone Enanthate
Although it is very similar, this compound is NOT the same as Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate). The only difference in these compounds is the esters (see ester definitions below).

THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN THE ESTERS

The most important difference between the esters is wheter it is a short acting ester or a long lasting ester. The next most important difference is the weight of the ester. As mentioned under the Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate section (above), the relative potency of each ester of trenbolone is parially dependent on the weight of its ester.

The main difference between different esters is simply the number of carbon atoms in the ester. Propionate has three carbons, acetate has two, isobutyrate has four, enanthate has seven, cypionate has eight, and decanoate has ten. More unusual esters, such as cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (used in Parabolan) has eight carbons and one more oxygen than the above esters making it the heaviest.

Therefore, the esters of trenbolone in order of potency when compared miligram to miligram (from most potent to least):
1. Tren Acetate
2. Tren Enanthate
3. Tren Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Tren Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate)

The differences in potency caused by the esters are negligible. So, you should base your choice of Tren on how frequently you plan to inject, how much you trust your supplier, and how much you trust the brand of tren you purchase.

If you are concerned about the possible side effects of tren, and don't mind frequent injections, then consider using Trenbolone Acetate. If bad side effects manifest, Tren Acetate will quickly leave your body after the last injection due to the short acting ester (acetate); and your body will be able to begin to recover quickly. On the contrary, your recovery from bad side effects won't begin until 2 weeks after the last injection of a long lasting ester of tren because a long lasting ester of tren will stay active in your body for more than two weeks after your last injection--continuing to contribute to the bad side effects."

I have yet to try tren enan myself, I have run tren ace many times and I like it until I cant handle the sides anymore then it has to go. So I am alittle apprehensive with tren enan cause if the sides get too bad it is gonna take longer for it to leave my system once stopped than tren ace does. I don't mind inject frequency either.

I think the frequent dosing makes it tolerable now 100mg ed is nothing i have insomnia thats about it. Already getting comments that im bigger but actually im smaller and leaner.

49ER said:
I think the frequent dosing makes it tolerable now 100mg ed is nothing i have insomnia thats about it. Already getting comments that im bigger but actually im smaller and leaner.
49ER
Ur talking tren a correct? How long do you run it for? When I run it I take it at 100mg ed 7 days a week and it is tolerable for awhile but the longer I am on it the worse it gets. I get insomnia, sweats, and it makes me feel like I cant breath...it gets so bad that I will be sitting on the couch watching tv and all of a sudden I will tear my shirt off and throw it across the room cause I feel like it is choking me, that's about the time I stop taking it!

DGAF said:
Ur talking tren a correct? How long do you run it for? When I run it I take it at 100mg ed 7 days a week and it is tolerable for awhile but the longer I am on it the worse it gets. I get insomnia, sweats, and it makes me feel like I cant breath...it gets so bad that I will be sitting on the couch watching tv and all of a sudden I will tear my shirt off and throw it across the room cause I feel like it is choking me, that's about the time I stop taking it!
DGAFI ran tren a my first cycle for last 5 weeks and saw results. So next cycle I got tren e same brand and it fucken sucked anxiety shortness of breathe insomnia you name it. I could only handle 10 weeks and quit. Ive played with ace a couple more times 100mgs eod got results but always quit early because it interferes with my job not being able to sleep.

Now for first time ever I dont care about insomnia cuz I can nap during the day and I been doing 100mgs ed now im about a month in and shits amazing I will never try tren e again I see no need too. I may bump it more if everything goes right right now I feel like a fat burning machine wake up hard and dry big time changes in a short time tren e just doesnt give me the same effect.

49ER said:
I ran tren a my first cycle for last 5 weeks and saw results. So next cycle I got tren e same brand and it fucken sucked anxiety shortness of breathe insomnia you name it. I could only handle 10 weeks and quit. Ive played with ace a couple more times 100mgs eod got results but always quit early because it interferes with my job not being able to sleep.

Now for first time ever I dont care about insomnia cuz I can nap during the day and I been doing 100mgs ed now im about a month in and shits amazing I will never try tren e again I see no need too. I may bump it more if everything goes right right now I feel like a fat burning machine wake up hard and dry big time changes in a short time tren e just doesnt give me the same effect.
49ER
I have taken tren a for 4 months before and at around the 3 month mark is when the sides started to build and get bad and by the 4th month I had to stop cause it got intolerable. I love the results from it though. I was strong and lean and looked awesome. I have thought about putting it in my next cycle but im undecided right now, I have awhile to think about it though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.