what you guys have to say about this makes me mad

• Thread starter Thread starter darklord
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 331
  • Tags Tags
    test very
Steroids are bad mmmkay

I have used only Organon Sust. in a couple cycles in the past, and without a doubt, very potent! not taking anything away from some UGL's, just simply saying.

Very interesting.... This is why I like to see test results. I would love to see an independent third party tester. I know its not realistic but it would be nice. This was very eye opening. I trust our sources here but it sure makes one think.. ???

he's lumping TRT Dr Compounded stuff in with this too. My TRT doc will prescribe me Watson Test or generic test and says there is little difference. Also their deca is around 120 for a 10ml - not 3200. Take it with a grain of salt. I wouldn't trust Mexico any more than I would China TBH. Level Playing field as far as I'm concerned.

I was on pharm grade, I PREFER good UGL!

There's no doubt superior UGL gear is around. I think the larger question is one of sterility and consistency and pharma can't be beat in these area's.

He's big bald headed gringo in mexico with money, wtf do you expect? Of course there gonna mark up for him.

Anyone have pharma stuff I could try I would love to experiment with both and see

I have used pharm Test Cyp, Deca, A-50, GH, Sus, Anvar, EQ and Dbol. Biggest difference I saw was in EQ, GH and orals. The difference was night and day. I think this why we often hear about high amounts people take.

Doh, Winny (inj) pharm grade too. Man I'm getting old. Never tried a UG Winny, except for tabs.

Hanzo said:
There's no doubt superior UGL gear is around. I think the larger question is one of sterility and consistency and pharma can't be beat in these area's.
HanzoRight on the money Hanzo!

Jinko said:
I have used pharm Test Cyp, Deca, A-50, GH, Sus, Anvar, EQ and Dbol. Biggest difference I saw was in EQ, GH and orals. The difference was night and day. I think this why we often hear about high amounts people take.
Jinko
Was that the low dose vet grade eq stuff? 50mg/ml? You notice that much difference in the strength from it?

Yes, it sucked cause it was 50mg/ml. Strength, pumps, results...all of in less time and lower dose.

Jinko said:
JinkoThere's no such thing as Pharm Grade Eq........It's not a Human Compound, it's an animal compound.

TSizemore said:
There's no such thing as Pharm Grade Eq........It's not a Human Compound, it's an animal compound.
TSizemore
Read through the whole thread "MOD!" was re-stated in my question and answered -_-

Lazy...

TSizemore said:
There's no such thing as Pharm Grade Eq........It's not a Human Compound, it's an animal compound.
TSizemore
I think you know point I'm making. Something made by a Pharmaceutical company, not a UGL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.