what you guys have to say about this makes me mad

• Thread starter Thread starter darklord
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 332
  • Tags Tags
    test very
Most TRT clinics use a compounding company to make their generics. The compounding company is really no more than a glorified UGL. Or, the TRT clinic gives you options such as Watson testosterone which is made in a larger pharmaceutical facility. Neither of these products are produced in ampules, yet both are tested for strength and quality before given to the patient. I really don't believe there is some huge difference between ampules and a multiuse vial in this instance, Unless there is some sort of mechanical loss when air is introduced into the solution. If there were that much difference, then I don't believe the FDA would allow or the TRT clinics would prescribe a multiuse vial over ampules.

the internet is full of know-it-alls. who really knows? all of us can take ugl stuff and see differences otherwise we wouldnt buy it. he gained 60lbs from that small amount of sust? yea...right!

There is 100% a difference in most cases.. Not downgrading anyone's stuff just sayin... Guys who run ugl's couldn't possibly know what they are getting in raw form... Not all the guys in the business are shady but if they are, who's gonna run to the cops saying my drug dealer sold me bad stuff??

im on trt and i can switch 200mg of watson test and 200mg of ugl and can tell no difference

goodfella said:
Read through the whole thread "MOD!" was re-stated in my question and answered -_-

Lazy...
goodfellaNo you didn't .....all you did was ask a question. You didn't restate anything.

TSizemore said:
No you didn't .....all you did was ask a question. You didn't restate anything.
TSizemore
Hahaha are you kidding? It was pretty clear on wut it ment ts and if it wasn't clear enough for you, then maybe you shouldn't be a mod. Also I clearly stated in the question when I ask if it was "vet grade" But hey since you wanna argue, then by all means :-*

tkasch30 said:
im on trt and i can switch 200mg of watson test and 200mg of ugl and can tell no difference
tkasch30
That's a good thing. Test is rather simple. I think the issue can arise with other products.

goodfella said:
Hahaha are you kidding? It was pretty clear on wut it ment ts and if it wasn't clear enough for you, then maybe you shouldn't be a mod. Also I clearly stated in the question when I ask if it was "vet grade" But hey since you wanna argue, then by all means :-*
goodfellaWhatever....

tkasch30 said:
tkasch30
That's a very generally vague statement. With hundred's of UGL's out there you think the consistency, quality and sterility are all going to be the same? I think not, you actually never know what you're getting. Don't get me wrong, we have an excellent crop of vendor's here, but no one is consistent as Pharma, it's not possible. Pharma is largely automated and not prone to the level of human error or greed.

Hanzo said:
That's a very generally vague statement. With hundred's of UGL's out there you think the consistency, quality and sterility are all going to be the same? I think not, you actually never know what you're getting. Don't get me wrong, we have an excellent crop of vendor's here, but no one is consistent as Pharma, it's not possible. Pharma is largely automated and not prone to the level of human error or greed.
Hanzo
i agree pharm anything is better then ugl but is it worth the price difference? its up to you i guess

tkasch30 said:
i agree pharm anything is better then ugl but is it worth the price difference? its up to you i guess
tkasch30
Brother, if I was wealthy I'd probably buy all Pharma. Thing is, some of our illustrious brewers offer outstanding products that Pharma doesn't make.

I only watched half of that video then I had to turn it off because He is blowing shit out of his mouth, case in point.

In 1993 Redi-Jects from Mexico, Sustanon, Deca 50mgs and Primo I do not remember if Primo redi's came in 50mg or 100mg (more than likely 50) cost $20.00 and that was without a strong connection.

Consider 21 years have passed and it increased only $16.00 on the retail leve,l on the wholesale level it probably costs the reseller (Retail Pharmacy) $25.00.

So, in essence the Pro's are only Using Sustanon, Deca, Primo, Sten, Test E, D-Bol, Winstrol, Anadrol and Anavar? Come on BULLSHIT. I guess they are taking 4iu's of HGH and 10iu's of Insulin per day?

They must be hiding something because the bodybuilders of 2014 look more freakish than 5 years ago and the bodybuilders of 5 years ago looked more freakish than 2009 and so on.

The only thing I can agree on is American Pharmaceutical gear Rocks.

Dr.A

my favorite part is where he says he gained 60lbs from one amp of sustanon a week! thats a laugh! and he gained this 60lbs in 10 weeks? 6lbs a week...not bad. haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.