What's for breakfast

On vacation. Went to awesome waffle and pancake place. Has 3 eggs, bacon, hash browns, and 3 pancakes!!!! So goooood

Just got done eating 2 whole eggs,2 pieces of turkey sausage and 1 slice of whole grain toast.Wish some freshly squeezed OJ to wash it all down.

Breakfast today was 150mgs t4 and coffee with non dairy creamer. One hour later (just now) an AMAZING fresh cheese bagel with cream cheese. Damnit it was good, k don't eat stuff like that very often, but when I do woohoo. In a little while a banana and Pb, possibly some eggs.

3 EGGS and 2 pieces of ww with natty pb

Ground turkey and veggie omelet with fruit cup and chicken sausage.Coffee and OJ to drink.

1s. Oatmeal with 1 tbsp butter ( 1/2 cannibus butter) cinnamon and 2 tbsp honey. Then
1 and 1/2 scoops whey isolate ,4 tbsp peanut butter , 1 cup mixed berries , 1 cup water and 1/2 cup vitamin D milk blended together.

GetnBig said:
16oz egg whites, 3 whole eggs and 1.5 cups oatmeal with cinnamon and some vanilla extract.
GetnBigThat's a big boy breakfast! !! Nice..

I might try the vanilla thing for my oatmeal, normally just mix it with honey or some kind of applesauce, but I'm done with that for awhile.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.