whats for lunch

today ima gonna eat what ever i can get my hands on maybe some slaw doggs or maybe even a slaw burger

xxd1v3r said:
today ima gonna eat what ever i can get my hands on maybe some slaw doggs or maybe even a slaw burger
xxd1v3r
You bulking? Or just eat whatever whenever?

Same thing as yesterday and the day before and the day before that and the day before that and the day before that........Grilled Chicken, green beans, brown rice.

no i try and eat clean everyday but today i was craving something out of the ordinary so i had some slaw dawgs 3 of them.....lol

8oz of left over meat loaf and a whole vine ripe tomato with salt and pepper .

Chicago style pizza!

I had lunch twice first time I puked it up.. lol so I had to eat again.... chicken, cucumber and onion tomato salad. asparagus yam.. Not so good to throw up then eat it all over again lol

I'm assuming you prepared new portions that you ate after puking up the first portions. If you re-ate the first portions you are a true iron legend.

dowork said:
I'm assuming you prepared new portions that you ate after puking up the first portions. If you re-ate the first portions you are a true iron legend.
dowork
lol well as gross and as cool as it would make me sound. No i have all these meals in little Tupperware deals I just pick what I want out wife makes all of it up for me. most every night some days I gotta actually cook lol but there is usually two of everything she makes one for each of us.. SO I ate hers lol..

Pre digested (slightly) so would theoretically go down easier, less chewing.

Reminds me of some pre digested protein I bought a few years ago. Literally tasted like some gym rat drank a protein shake, threw up in a bag, then shipped it to you.

dowork said:
Pre digested (slightly) so would theoretically go down easier, less chewing.

Reminds me of some pre digested protein I bought a few years ago. Literally tasted like some gym rat drank a protein shake, threw up in a bag, then shipped it to you.
dowork

that dont sound so good... I assume that did not last very long lol..

left over split pea 😉

Eggwhites and clams

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.