whats for lunch

Smoked chicken leq quarters. Roasted red taters and steamed fresh greanbeans. Chef syngen in this bish!!!

syngen pharma

2 cups cottage cheese, 6 egg whites, 2 pieces of toast, 1 cup grapefruit juice

RockShawn said:
Man I'm missing my cottage cheese.
RockShawn
I always hated cottage cheese. I never tried it, but the look just turned me off. Then about a year ago i didnt have any food in the house. My roommate had some cottage cheese and i needed protein so i swiped it. Now i cant get enough of the stuff

morrey said:
RockShawn said:
Man I'm missing my cottage cheese.
RockShawn
I always hated cottage cheese. I never tried it, but the look just turned me off. Then about a year ago i didnt have any food in the house. My roommate had some cottage cheese and i needed protein so i swiped it. Now i cant get enough of the stuff

That's about the same with me. Growin up my brother ate a ton of cottage cheese and just looking at it made me puke. Started eating it with raw almonds and salt at night about 2 months ago and got hooked. But the diet doesn't allow that right now.

1% low fat cottage cheese, protein shake.
Will add some carbs in a snack a bit later...

Protein shake, oatmeal..

Low Fat cottage cheese

low fat cottage cheese

I bought some almond milk today!

oats...natty peanut butter, stevia, and cinnamon mixed in

Cauliflower, that's it.Monster Dub. I eat like 5-6x, so sometimes it's hard to say what's lunch and what's supper.lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.