whats for lunch

morrey said:
Foot long from Subway.

What happened Rock? Did you cheat?
morreyNaw. Just not much there.little depressing. last couple weeks are gonna be rough. Wish I'd started with HomeGrown a long time ago. I wouldn't be having to press like this.

3 hard boiled eggs

TSizemore said:
GRIM said:
Paulrockr said:
Four pbnj three Swiss rolls and a banana
Paulrockrholy hell, you eat like crap!
I don't think I'll ever chastise you for your eating again, G!
please forgive me fellas for having the equivalent of a coal burning steam locomotive for a digestive system.... I need those crappy calories .... Again I apologize for the offensive eating..... Lol not really

morrey said:
kashi wheaties, walnuts, almond milk, and 2 cans of tuna
morrey
Morrey, I'm on a 5 day detox, tryna' follow a vegitarian diet for the duration(grrr). The 1 thing that saves me from all the nasty tasting herbs going into my body is .... almond milk! I thought I'd give it a try after viewing all your posts extolling it's virtues.lol. Chocolate flavored is delish. Thanks morrey!

Paulrockr said:
TSizemore said:
GRIM said:
Paulrockr said:
Four pbnj three Swiss rolls and a banana
Paulrockrholy hell, you eat like crap!
I don't think I'll ever chastise you for your eating again, G!
please forgive me fellas for having the equivalent of a coal burning steam locomotive for a digestive system.... I need those crappy calories .... Again I apologize for the offensive eating..... Lol not really

Offensive, maybe, delicious ... definitely. Rock on bro.

Hanzo said:
morrey said:
kashi wheaties, walnuts, almond milk, and 2 cans of tuna
morrey
Morrey, I'm on a 5 day detox, tryna' follow a vegitarian diet for the duration(grrr). The 1 thing that saves me from all the nasty tasting herbs going into my body is .... almond milk! I thought I'd give it a try after viewing all your posts extolling it's virtues.lol. Chocolate flavored is delish. Thanks morrey!

Always here to help brother! I actually havent tried any of the flavored ones yet. I just get the non flavored one, and that is already delicious! Chocolate or vanilla might be TOO good 😛

3 hard boiled eggs..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.