whats for lunch

I eat multi meals in between as well, most do. Still can figure out what's my main meals 😉

Oats, with stevia, cinnamon and natty peanut butter!

Roast beef and turkey sandwich, banana, 3 Satsumas, peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and protein drink

Look out for fag-ghost
Rainbows&Assholes

Huge salad- lettuce, spinach, boiled eggs, carrots, cheese, diced tomato. 8oz. turkey sandwich. Monster.

Lettuce, spinach, hardboiled egg, carrot, cheese salad. Berries (strawberry, raspberry, blackberry, blueberry), kiwi. 4oz. turkey.

protein shake

Fried catfish, five little pieces of three different cakes, two bananas, three Satsumas, and protein drink

Look out for fag-ghost
Rainbows&Assholes

lowfat cottage cheese

Oats with stevia, cinnamon, and natty peanut butter

fat free cottage cheese

They're called the worlds most awesome ham sandwich : Virginia ham, Swiss cheese , Hawaiian rolls with a garlic butter Sauce over it....ate five mmmmm

two luncjes for me....1 big ass sirlion and red potatoesm 2 same....and a ibuprofin

Back from Vacation, so back on routine

Grilled Chicken, Brown Rice, and Green Beans

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.